whats on my filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Hi All. Final question. I have been quoted 480 + VAT to replace the old cylinder with the new one. I was advised it will take a good time to do it due to the flushing if the system etc . This seems dear to me as it looks like a direct replacement. Any thoughts?

Quoted by whom? If you think its dear, then get 3 quotes. I have no idea as I can't see the site conditions or extraneous work that is involved and nor can anyone else here :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks. Its a local firm. I have been trying to get 3 quotes but its hard to find anyone to get back to me or find out who is g3 registered. I appreciate no one can see but i only need the current cylinder out the cupboard and a new one fitted.(y)

Surely of its covered by warranty, they should include the fitting too - especially as it’s a G3 item? You wouldn’t expect Ford to admit your brake ABS unit was faulty, give you a new one and expect you to sort it yourself from then on.

Because i didnt have it serviced the deal was they would supply the item but not fit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back