Whats on your Xmas wish list?

An apple, an orange, a few nuts and a bright new sixpenny piece, all in a small stocking.

You see, I live in the past!

Sponsored Links
You can spell twit you know.
It doesn't get censored. :LOL:

ok....didnt mean twit.....meant something else...

really hate that sort of thing....but eddiem accuses me of inverse snobbery.......b*llox

A mobile for me and Mrs Secure....but I can't decide which one... ;) :) :D :LOL:

Now come on SS, Your not just after any mobile phone. Your after a Smartphone. Long gone are the days they could be used to actually speak to another person. ;) ;) ;)

Sorted it now, thanks!

OK guys! You'll be more than thrilled to know I'm nearly there!

Purchase an unlocked Ace 2 (£160)........

Change the....sim to Virgin. Same allowance (250/ UL/ 1 GB) but for £9, and I get the benefit of using both Orange & T Mobile's network.
And still a monthly contract. Over 24 months this would work out at £376.

See? I knew I would get there in the end.

What do you mean you'd worked that out days ago? Get away!

Sponsored Links
i want a big teddy....from Dobbies.....fawn coloured...smiley face....20 quid.....hint hint....

whats anyone else want?....

world peace doesnt count......

I think Eddie has dropped enough hints that he wants an Apple Computer for Christmas. ;)

i want a big teddy....from Dobbies.....fawn coloured...smiley face....20 quid.....hint hint....

whats anyone else want?....

world peace doesnt count......

I think Eddie has dropped enough hints that he wants an Apple Computer for Christmas. ;)

He'll probably just end up with an apple if he doesn't buy that bear! :LOL: :LOL:

Diane should get into the world of collecting teddy bears. There's a whole global market for these, costing thousands of pounds. The people who do this are so very interesting :rolleyes: and more or less incestuous within their tiny sphere. Google "arctophilia" or look for a book by Leyla Maniera - she's a real intellectual in the field ;)

Diane should get into the world of collecting teddy bears. There's a whole global market for these, costing thousands of pounds. The people who do this are so very interesting :rolleyes: and more or less incestuous within their tiny sphere. Google "arctophilia" or look for a book by Leyla Maniera - she's a real intellectual in the field ;)

no thanks, i just want that bear from Dobbies....coz he had a lovely smiley face.....simple

no thanks, i just want that bear from Dobbies....coz he had a lovely smiley face.....simple

And he reminds you of Eddie?

3 foot tall, cute and furry......lol, now i see the resemblence

Let's bring back the good old days of spending hours upon hours of trawling the shops, fighting the crowds, to eventually end up with crap gifts for people you don't even like.

F*cking madness.

3 foot tall, cute and furry......lol, now i see the resemblence

Just about your height for secret dancing then!
£20 for a 3' tall Teddy sounds cheap!
Paid over £12 for one about, (lets just say a very long time ago!), looked a bit like Rupert the Bear and it was just over 3' tall.

Sponsored Links
Back