Whats the best LAGER on the market

Sponsored Links

Actually, I'll 2nd that. Damn good lager, but why does it have to be sooo expensive?

I'd agree with that being the best lager on the market.

images

:D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes:

As above. Stella Artois. Gorgeous stuff. :LOL:

Regards

Ed

Yes, nick name in the trade is 'wife beater'. Pint of 'wife beater' please landlord!

Czech lager is the only lager worth drinking. Its actually written in Czech law that nothing unnatural can go in it.Kozel and Krusovice are about the best, but Staropramen and Budvar are easier to get in The UK. Some of the Polish and German lagers (Kolsch) aren't bad.

Bud (yuck, tasteless), Carling, Fosters, Stella and Carlsberg are just fizzy chemical rubbish, for people who just want to get blitzed.

Not being a lager drinker, I do love a pint of Snecklifter. Chiswick Gold, or Pidgeon Ale (the strong one).

Scott.

Regards

Ed

Yes, nick name in the trade is 'wife beater'. Pint of 'wife beater' please landlord!

Czech lager is the only lager worth drinking. Its actually written in Czech law that nothing unnatural can go in it.Kozel and Krusovice are about the best, but Staropramen and Budvar are easier to get in The UK. Some of the Polish and German lagers (Kolsch) aren't bad.

Bud (yuck, tasteless), Carling, Fosters, Stella and Carlsberg are just fizzy chemical rubbish, for people who just want to get blitzed.

WHERE CAN WE BUY THIS LAGER

The best lager is the one you had on that perfect holiday, never tastes so good when you get back home though.Had some Carlsberg recently in Copenhagen and it tasted fantastic. ;)

Regards

Ed

WHERE CAN WE BUY THIS LAGER

Easy, Asda. Not sure if there is a branch in Cuba.

My local Asda sells;

CZECH - Staropramen, Budvar (cans) and Pilsner Urquell (Pilsner is a Czech word/beer, from the town of Plzen).

POLISH - Okocim (cans in the Polish food section) and Okocim Mocne (in bottles - 7%!!), plus Zywiec is also excellent.

Proper lager, not fizzy chemicals that we get palmed off with in pubs.

Sponsored Links
Back