What's your favourite brew and do you take sugar?

T

teaboyjim

Do builders like Tea so strong and sweet that the tea spoon can stand up in the cup on it's own.
Do you genuinely prefer tea onsite?
Do you have sugar with it?
Do you like it stewed?
Does any builder drink weak tea?
How many tea breaks do you really take in a day? (Please answer honestly you're all anonymous here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Has to be builders strength tea, small half of sugar to take the edge off bitterness because of strength and lighten it up with some milk. Prefereably Tetley, used to be to be Ty Phoo but they reduced the amount of tea in bags so hard to get a decent stregth cup out of them. See people like sparks mincing around with cups of 3 quid Costalot coffee all day. More money than sense. :rolleyes:

How many tea breaks do you really take in a day? (Please answer honestly you're all anonymous here)

I look at my whole day as being a tea break broken up with the occasional work break.

We were rewiring a mansion that was being re purposed by a trendy company as offices, first day the nice lady offered us tea, and arrived with a tray of cups & teapot, the Earl Grey did not go down well at all

cuppa_2.jpg

Filled with Orange Pekoe , no sugar

Sponsored Links
I'm a self confessed tea ponce, generally I only ever drink a tea at home, I'll drink coffee at work or on site, I can drink any old crap coffee if I have to but can't abide crap tea.

Has to be builders strength tea, small half of sugar to take the edge off bitterness because of strength and lighten it up with some milk. Prefereably Tetley, used to be to be Ty Phoo but they reduced the amount of tea in bags so hard to get a decent stregth cup out of them.
Yeah I like Typhoo and Tetley

Strong, no sugar.
I worked with a bloke once and the lady of the house asked him if he wanted sugar so he said 'yeah, five, but don't stir it cos I don't like it too sweet'

We were rewiring a mansion that was being re purposed by a trendy company as offices, first day the nice lady offered us tea, and arrived with a tray of cups & teapot, the Earl Grey did not go down well at all
Nice lady

Strong, no sugar.
I worked with a bloke once and the lady of the house asked him if he wanted sugar so he said 'yeah, five, but don't stir it cos I don't like it too sweet'
haha :LOL:

I used to have tea with one sugar, then a mate puruaded me to have it for one week without.

Never had sugar in tea since.

I'm sure that'll give the brexers something to comment on.

Sponsored Links
Back