What's your favourite brew and do you take sugar?

I quite like that

Tea & Biscuits brew / recipe from Yorkshire tea

Sponsored Links
Tea has never been the same since the introduction of the teabag.
There used to be a bit of a ritual around brewing a pot of tea.
Nowadays everyone has their own teabag.
My aunt used to have a little sideline reading tea leaves for the neighbours, the arrival of the teabag put her out of business.

I drink either tea or coffee. Not a connoisseur of either, and don't pretend to be, but I prefer either Tetley or Typhoo when drinking tea and Kenco when drinking Instant coffee.

If we are having real coffee, (i.e. made with beans which you have to grind), I prefer Taylors No 3

In all cases I have milk 2 big sugars. I drink things the way I like them and not because their is some fad about too much sugar is bad for you, decaff is healthier, milk should be skimmed or semi skimmed etc, etc

On average I will have around 6-8 cups of either, or a combination of both, per day finished off in the evening with a bottle of Lancaster Bomber or Spitfire Ale.

All this talk about builders tea, different flavoured teas etc is just crazy in my mind. Drink what you want, the way you want, and don't simply follow the crowd.

Sponsored Links
I drink either tea or coffee. Not a connoisseur of either, and don't pretend to be, but I prefer either Tetley or Typhoo when drinking tea and Kenco when drinking Instant coffee.

If we are having real coffee, (i.e. made with beans which you have to grind), I prefer Taylors No 3

In all cases I have milk 2 big sugars. I drink things the way I like them and not because their is some fad about too much sugar is bad for you, decaff is healthier, milk should be skimmed or semi skimmed etc, etc

On average I will have around 6-8 cups of either, or a combination of both, per day finished off in the evening with a bottle of Lancaster Bomber or Spitfire Ale.

All this talk about builders tea, different flavoured teas etc is just crazy in my mind. Drink what you want, the way you want, and don't simply follow the crowd.

Quite right. Same with wine, beer, anything really, if you like it drink it, if you don't, don't. Simples.

tea every hour on the hour no matter who’s house it is . no sugar and leave the bag in . don’t want no p!ss turning up.
if they forget I bang a heating or water pipe to remind them.
at home I only drink decaff tea. tetley

only the second time that I have to agree with the.
There ya go...we have more in common than you think :D

Where about do you live in Yorkshire?

I haven't been up that way in years.

I used to visit a college mate in Todmorden, we used to go out on the pizz then he would take me on a short cut along the canal to go home......It scared the bejesus outa me!

There ya go...we have more in common than you think :D

Where about do you live in Yorkshire?

I haven't been up that way in years.

I used to visit a college mate in Todmorden, we used to go out on the pizz then he would take me on a short cut along the canal to go home......It scared the bejesus outa me!
About 20 miles north of Tod
But I know the area well

Coffee has become way too complicated and overdone. Would never pay the silly prices in places like Costa and Starbucks. Honestly I don't understand what they are, flat white, skinny latte, etc, etc - sounds like something on a Dulux colour chart. Barristas! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes go out for a meal and they give you all these coffee choices after the meal, but I just ask for a filter coffee which seems to throw them. That's all I really want, an unfussy, unpretentious quality cup of filter coffee. If it's in a restaurant something like the coffee from the big jug of Kona they used to have in Bernis, etc would do. Too many stupid choices!

McDonalds have got it right. Reasonable quality black or white coffee, small or large - sensible price.

I have never drunk tea or coffee.
I have water mostly. Occasionally fruit juice or AF beer. Rarely, SF carbonated drinks.

Sponsored Links
Back