When does a girl become a woman?

kendor
Topsy , didnt she hang out with Hammy hamster on his motor boat by the river bank ... ? lol ;)

+ always thought Pipkin was upto evil wrong doing in that workshop with Topov ...lol :)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
noodlz
lol
wondered if you would get it ..lol...lol...
Kevin Turvey
an his lil stories ..... very funny

the fore runner to The Young Ones .. Classic Tv but strangely very dated now when repeated on Sky ..poss due too those 80s humour of hating thatcher/yuppies an of course being young helped as well ....
as the 70 generation had the Python humour , 80s was Young ones ...
best was the Univesty challenge one ...

Vyvian's head out of the train :LOL:
Was great at the time, but now like you say.....dated.

ML, it'd sound a bit weird coming from a Brit though if they called you a gal, wouldn't it. Remember over in the States guys thinking it very funny just when I said 'cheers' :cool:

noodlz--sounds trivial, but my guess is that it was your british accent....you could say the same thing as we do, and still get a 'strange' look or reaction. :)

Sponsored Links
mlb3c
dont worry love ....
noodlz ALWAYS gets weird /strange looks ....;)

crafty1289

a donnie lad ... as you look really young your "mam" didnt get a new bathroom suite 15 yrs ago did she ...?

fey ....seethe like, tha knows, an all that yorkie rubbish ..lol

Moz said:
a donnie lad ... as you look really young your "mam" didnt get a new bathroom suite 15 yrs ago did she ...?

fey ....seethe like, tha knows, an all that yorkie rubbish ..lol
really young?? im 20 ffs. and we got a new bathroom suite 6 or 7 years ago (my dad dropped his drill thru the bath so we had to get a whole new suite lol. great excuse.) and the new bathroom is white. and we dont have carpet on the floor. and Moz, i disagree. the **** hole of yorkshire is rotherham, im afraid. barnsley is not quite so rough. ;)

LOL ...LOL..LOL ..LOL @ crafty1289

teeeeheee :) :) .... sorry at the mum joke ,lol :) ..lol....lol

"im 20 ffs"

wish I was that again ..Eh ... :(
hmmm
:( ... :(

btw

so the barnsie sink estate is better than rotherham, , Nah ... you wrong ,way .. wrong ..lol..lol.....lol had my washboy nicked from a locked alarmed van .. lol

worked on both estates ... Yikes ...

Moz said:
mlb3c
dont worry love ....
noodlz ALWAYS gets weird /strange looks ....;)

Your not wrong there Moz :eek:
Is it my face....the nervous tic or my f***ing teretts :evil:
Seven minutes abs...that's what its all about!

Moz said:
so the barnsie sink estate is better than rotherham, , Nah ... you wrong ,way .. wrong ..lol..lol.....lol had my washboy nicked from a locked alarmed van .. lol

worked on both estates ... Yikes ...
I work at a place in rotherham. wont name it. never met such a bunch of inbred low-life drug-addict scum, and probably never will again (hopefully). But i suppose every town has its bad areas.

Spotted a couple of lads sniffin round my car earlier. Pointed out the FOUR CCTV CAMERAS on the side of the building, got a load of verbal. Do they think im honestly stupid enough to leave anything valuable in it and not deadlock it? I'm gonna leave the glovebox open tomorrow to stop them smashing the windows to find it empty. Its that bad.

You jokin Moz...what with the friends I've made with Mr "need some lead in his pencil" & his BNP associates :cool:

N'ah, prefer to keep some things a mystery...and if you'd seen me, you'd agree it's for the best :eek:

Ex's have said I look like everything from Tom Cruise(but from many years ago...when he was good looking :LOL: - I like that one ), Chevy Chase to Michael Portillo :eek: and some girls thinks I'm the doppelganger for Rufus Wainwright, but I ain't posting no pic! ;)

Go on Tom, er... i mean noodlz don't be shy get your mug shot on the pc,

I would but i don't what the forum to go into melt down when all the ladies come on and demand my phone number, :LOL:

PS i've not got a clue how to :)

Yeah, Markie...the Tom thing was when I had all me hair and teeth :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
I work at a place in rotherham. wont name it. never met such a bunch of inbred low-life drug-addict scum, .
Just coz you work in Rotherham there's no need to insult forum members in this way.

Sponsored Links
Back