WHEN WILL IT ALL END ?

Sponsored Links
I guess the fact you think that they are remanded means they are guilty.

At one nick in london over christmas two fat sl ags (the nickname given to them by....) walked into a police station where one of the cried rape. What followed must have been humiliating for her but she went through it and described her ordeal in detail.

As a result of what she had said in her statement(s) two young lads were arrested and taken to a police station where they protest their innocence. What happened next? one of the lads claims it's all lies and he can prove it if they go and get his phone. They do get his phone and it show quite clearly that the girl was more than a willing participant. The lads were free to go. The girl continued to claim that she had been raped unitl shown the video. She was charged with wasting police time :rolleyes:

Same week, same nick a bloke goes in and cries rape, claims it took place in ****** street. Police check the cctv in the area and to their surprise the bloke is seen on his knees and later bent over a car taking it up the chuff. When shown the cctv he starts crying and claims he didn't know why he'd made the allegation. He wasn't charged :evil:

People that make false allegations of rape or assault should get the same sentence that rapists get.

I guess the fact you think that they are remanded means they are guilty.

Lots of alleged criminals are remanded while awaiting trial. Are you saying they aren't? :eek:

I don't know what you're saying but I'm certain lots of alleged criminals are remanded either into custody or on bail that are innocent of the crimes they have been charged with.

Sponsored Links
Of course until conviction they have done nothing wrong.

I was just giving a mischevious reply to this post by eddie m.
I thought that was obvious.

Back