WHEN WILL IT ALL END ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This 'witch trail' of '''suspected ''' abusers is gaining momentum .
It has gone crazy .
Now we have a weather man facing accusations from 40 years ago.

[removed]

Police will really be racking up the overtime these days . :evil:
It will be the ruination of our society if it carries on.

Sponsored Links
So what do you suggest? They get away with it after a certain time?

I suggest that they do not publish or make known any of the accused persons names- Until or if they are proven to have committed a offence.

I also suggest the accusers are made aware that if the complaint is found to be ficticious or a lie- that the accuser should be made to pay the FULL costs of the investigation.
Also-- the accuser should be named .

Sponsored Links
I suggest that they do not publish or make known any of the accused persons names- Until or if they are proven to have committed a offence.

I also suggest the accusers are made aware that if the complaint is found to be ficticious or a lie- that the accuser should be made to pay the FULL costs of the investigation.
Also-- the accuser should be named .

Very good suggestions. OK, if the accused is proven guilty then they should be named as well as punished. If it turns out to be just someone with an axe to grind, then they should be the ones punished and certainly named.

Mud sticks, even if you are innocent. And then I remember the thick yobs who attacked a paediatrician. :rolleyes:

Yep I agree that anonymity should be preserved in rape cases (both parties) until proven one way or't other. There have been a few cases in the past where a woman has falsely accused a man of rape. Before the trials these men had been named, yet the accusers were granted anonymity.
High time for a change in the law. Both sides should be protected, until found guilty or found to be telling lies.

There have been a few cases in the past where a woman has falsely accused a man of rape.
And vastly, overwhelmingly, enormously more cases where a woman has truthfully accused a man of rape, and the man has falsely denied it.

You do agree, don't you?

You can bet your sweet boots there's plenty more to come.

As has been said, it seems it was the culture "back then". If everyone was having a grope, there'll be hundreds, nay thousands.

Why do they have to be 'celebs' though? Would that guy who did the weather have been charged if he'd stayed an unknown teacher?

It was the era of the teeny bopper - underage girls that looked for sex.

I suggest that they do not publish or make known any of the accused persons names

In your first post you have said "[removed]"

Your doing what you don't what them to do!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Andy
Was not me who put 'removed' on.

it was maybe because I put another hint of a name on of a difference person than the weather man.
It's all over the internet though- but his name is not allowed to be made known in the British press.
I cant understand though- why some are named and some are not . Guess it depends how much money they have and how much a injunction costs to organise ?.

Why do they have to be 'celebs' though? Would that guy who did the weather have been charged if he'd stayed an unknown teacher?

It was the era of the teeny bopper - underage girls that looked for sex.

Well if you'd been "rogered" daily by one of your teachers you would be a lot more likely to shop the bstrd 40 years later if he was staring out of the telly at you every day. He hasn't been charged yet by the way, but he would as you say, be a lot less likely to be if he were still an unknown.
Moral of the story, don't go on the telly if you've got those kinds of skeletons in your cupboard.

I haven't seen the weather man on the TV for years. Have you?

That's what I thought, until...

I learnt that ACPO is calling for all arrests to be 'secret'...

If you don't know if someone has been arrested, how do you know what is happening to them?

I fear that the police are using this issue to effectively remove the age old protection of 'habeas Corpus'...

Only Totalitarian Police States behave in that way!

Sponsored Links
Back