When will it stop?

Sponsored Links
I wont stop until the US government accept they need to overcome the gun lobby.

In round figures 30,000 people die every year in US from guns, of which 20,000 are suicides.

It will never stop, it is a sign that something is rotten in American society, the liberal elites who generate a lot of frustration and and anger among white working classes believe they can carry on as usual in their corrupt and decadent ways.
As I said in my earlier posts people who believe that the Trump phenomenon is a passing phase are wrong,
Trump and all this mayhem are symptoms rather than causes of a social sickness.

Sponsored Links
White terrorist

What terrorist group did he belong to, and what were his stated political objectives in this act?

Or was he just white?

In which case should that just be plain old "Stephen Paddock"?

Whether it's guns, knives, a Hertz rental or a bottle of acid, there be loons everywhere.

What terrorist group did he belong to, and what were his stated political objectives in this act?

Or was he just white?

In which case should that just be plain old "Stephen Paddock"?
You must be in the wrong forum section Woods. Here in GD he would instantly be considered a terrorist by some.

as soon as I heard US cops call him a "lone wolf" I knew he was a white American.

as soon as I heard US cops call him a "lone wolf" I knew he was a white American.

It's like when our police don't mention a dickie about the suspect in the latest "incident" over here. You know what's coming.

Like Ariana Grande and Jason Aldean? Can you explain what you mean?
What I meant was that the conditions for these atrocities to take place has been created by decade's of rule by people who share the same so called liberal values.
It is no co-incidence that people like Blair, Merkel,the Clinton's all espoused the same Neo Liberal philosophy of allowing big business to do what they like in the expectation that any wealth generated would be fairly distributed.
While capitalism can generate wealth it is under no obligation to distribute it fairly that is the job of the government ,however the political cartel who are funded by big business ensure that no one who doesn't share their 'shared values' will be allowed to join them at the trough,that is why people like Corbyn will never be allowed into power.
Blair and Merkel also pretend that they support open borders and uncontrolled immigration because it is good for the economy when the real reason is that the vested interests who own them require a steady stream of cheap labour,they also espouse political correctness as a device to control those dissenters who have suffered at their hands ,that is why anyone who complains about immigration is demonised as a racist bigot.
What this has lead to is social breakdown due to mass immigration and alienation in Europe and America.
People in America and Europe are more divided that ever whether over race or religion,in Europe you have Muslim fanatics coming from immigrant communities which have been allowed to grow with no attempt at integration because of political disinterest.
In America the white working class has been sold out by the likes of the Clinton's who described them as baskets of deplorables, all this has led to the situation we have today.
It isn't going to get better anytime soon.

Yes, contempt by those in power, for those that put them there. The ever increasing attitude, of we know whats good for you, and we don't cae if you disagree with us, because we'll continue to ignore you, and treat you with the contempt you deseve.

What I meant was that the conditions for these atrocities to take place has been created by decade's of rule by people who share the same so called liberal values.
It is no co-incidence that people like Blair, Merkel,the Clinton's all espoused the same Neo Liberal philosophy of allowing big business to do what they like in the expectation that any wealth generated would be fairly distributed.
While capitalism can generate wealth it is under no obligation to distribute it fairly that is the job of the government ,however the political cartel who are funded by big business ensure that no one who doesn't share their 'shared values' will be allowed to join them at the trough,that is why people like Corbyn will never be allowed into power.
Blair and Merkel also pretend that they support open borders and uncontrolled immigration because it is good for the economy when the real reason is that the vested interests who own them require a steady stream of cheap labour,they also espouse political correctness as a device to control those dissenters who have suffered at their hands ,that is why anyone who complains about immigration is demonised as a racist bigot.
What this has lead to is social breakdown due to mass immigration and alienation in Europe and America.
People in America and Europe are more divided that ever whether over race or religion,in Europe you have Muslim fanatics coming from immigrant communities which have been allowed to grow with no attempt at integration because of political disinterest.
In America the white working class has been sold out by the likes of the Clinton's who described them as baskets of deplorables, all this has led to the situation we have today.
It isn't going to get better anytime soon.

You conveniently missed off the Republicans and Conservatives in all of this neo liberalism. Was that simply an oversight?

Yes, contempt by those in power, for those that put them there. The ever increasing attitude, of we know whats good for you, and we don't cae if you disagree with us, because we'll continue to ignore you, and treat you with the contempt you deseve.

Yet they keep voting them in.

Manufactured consent.

Sponsored Links
Back