Where can you buy good soft closers for kitchen doors?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently in the process of getting quotes for a new kitchen. I'll be putting it in and I am leaning towards B and Q. However their soft closers for the doors are little plunger things.

My mother recently has a new kitchen installed and the doors have a mechanism which clips into the hinges to soft close the doors. It is much more effective than any of the plunger type things.

Anyone know where these come from?

Ta

Andy

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I think that Blum now have blumotion for hinges as well as drawer closers. Could be wrong.

Sponsored Links
It is the ones that are on that E-bay page that I am after. They seem to be the most sturdy looking, however I'd like to try and buy them from a proper supplier, not an E-Bay job, plus at £6 a pair, they could get very expensive for a full kitchen.

Anyone know where they can be bought off the shelf?

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back