Where does Winnie the.. go?

Since the condensate isn't meant to go to surface water drainage, just how bad is it?

It's a race between boiler condensate and nano technology to see which can turn the whole world into grey mush first.

Sponsored Links
I was dumbing it down. There may be Catholics reading this. :LOL: :LOL:
Anyway, it was said in Hebrew anyway, allegedly, so what do we know?

Oh so you're 'Catholicist'! I knew our friendship would be short! What's wrong with Catholics like?

What's wrong with Catholics like?

I've been trying to think how to keep the answer brief.

In short, like most historically zealous religious groups who were instrumental in the original expansion of their denominational populations, they tend to talk the talk, walk the walk, go through all the motions and yet singularly fail to actually practise the ethics and philosophies of their religious icons.

In even shorter terms, they play it by the book, but miss the point.

Sponsored Links
In the words of Dara O'Briain....
O'Briain describes himself as an atheist, but "ethnically Catholic": "I’m staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I’m still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion.

I’m ethnically Catholic, it’s the box you have to tick on the census form: ‘Don’t believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers.

And here he is describing me wedding to my Protestant wife!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0thRUS1wUw

I'm catholic swidders. does that make me a ****?

No, I was being frivolous for sooey's sake. No offence intended on these grounds please.

I went to a staunch catholic school, and was persuaded at the time of the virtues.

For years afterwards, something about it all didn't feel right, and the more I questioned it, the more ill-at-ease I became.

Last year, work was slow, so I returned to the classroom in a catholic school for 6 months on supply work. Prayers and singing in staff meetings , weekly whole school mass etc. But the whole setup seemed a sham - the catholic "guilt" thing was laid on thick and unpleasantly towards staff and children (I could tell you anecdotes here). It all just suddenly fell into place. :eek:

You have you religious beliefs, good luck to you. I'm convinced their wrong. Since there's no way we could convince each other, we can only agree to disagree.

It's not just catholicism, it's the whole religion thing setup.

You have you religious beliefs, good luck to you. I'm convinced their wrong. Since there's no way we could convince each other, we can only agree to disagree.

It's not just catholicism, it's the whole religion thing setup.

Agreed.

I think you misunderstood my humour... not unusual for me! I agree with you. I repeat, in the words of Dara O'Briain....

O'Briain describes himself as an atheist, but "ethnically Catholic": "I’m staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I’m still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I’m ethnically Catholic, it’s the box you have to tick on the census form: ‘Don’t believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers.

Anyway, this is my post, mine, mine, mine.

I want you all to clear off and never ever post on it again. Anyone who does is infringing rule 6!!! So feck off the lot of you :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back