Where has every one gone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does any one think it has gone a bit quiet around here. I used to be able to read this forum for at least 20 mins a day. recently its been more like 2. Does a time come when every question about a subject has been asked already? :(

Sponsored Links
Do you think people are asking less questions because they are wary about spending money on their houses at the moment? are you guys doing less business?

Sponsored Links
This seems to have been moved from Tiling. I did mean the Tiling forum in particular.
Yeah I contacted admin/moderators about their decision to move it to general discussion - as usual, they don't like being proved wrong and my request to move it back was ignored.

But it is a "general question", look at the replies you have
This is going to seem like an impossible request:- stop being such a pratt, breezer. The topic was moved before anyone replied, so it's natural for the replies to be "general". :rolleyes:

How bizarre :eek:

WTF has this got to do with tiling?

roflol.gif

i cant be arsed most of time, if you post in the general, just get some **** complaining your not right. ****s

and as this secion goes i still look in every now and again, make a comment and move on.

Blimey :eek:
I just wanted to know if you lot thought the "TILING FORUM" had been a bit quiet lately?
However all it took to get you lot going again was an original question.
By the way should I use PVA as primer in my shower enclosure before I tile it???? :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, PVA is perfect, but it needs to be passed through your body three times before it's suitable for use in a wet area.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back