Where have all the substations gone?

just a punt, but especially in my area is the now lack of any manufacturing/mills that would one have needed hefty 3Phase supplies, now just housing

Guiseley? :LOL:

now thats just scary!!

but yes, Yeadon/Guiseley

Do I know you from somewhere???? I have a habit of chatting to people of forums and subsequently finding out I know them!

Sponsored Links
facebook_stalker_tshirt-p2351064063199927334qn0_400.jpg

just a punt, but especially in my area is the now lack of any manufacturing/mills that would one have needed hefty 3Phase supplies, now just housing

Guiseley? :LOL:

now thats just scary!!

but yes, Yeadon/Guiseley

Do I know you from somewhere???? I have a habit of chatting to people of forums and subsequently finding out I know them!

Not that I know of. Your description just fits the area well.

I were brung up not far from there :LOL:

Are you a sparks from round there? If so, chances are I will have met you:cool:

Sorry I cannot give you an answer to your query, but I wish they would get rid of them in our area :LOL:
http://www.ribbands.co.uk/prdpages/C4.htm
Sorry it's a bit late in the day, I lost track of this thread & just spotted this, but I just had to say thanks, that is an hilarious comment or maybe I have a weird sense of homour :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The above suggestion is for entertainment purposes only. No resemblance to an actual recommended action is intended. No liability is accepted for any losses to life, limb or liberty which may result from inappropriate use of plastic explosives. Don't eat yellow snow.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back