Where is the cheapest place to buy a new car.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i'm thinking of buying my new Nissan online, has anyone had any experience of this? Regards Dave.

Sponsored Links
A lot of the large discounts you used to get on imports etc, seem to have gone. I like to think this is because local car prices have been adjusted. I imported our Toyota from a company called Oneswoop, the discount was around 15%, but I had to wait 10 months for the car, as it was a build to order. The service given was adequate.

I know that Oneswoop having been taken over now, so I don't know what the new service is like.

Rip-Off Britain said:
A Sunderland-built Nissan Primera costs £12,597 in Britain compared to £9,503 in Denmark - a difference of £3,095 or 32%.
Click

Have a butchers here http://www.carimporting.co.uk/denmarkinfo.htm (oops may be out of date .. worth a paruse tho') ... I bet if a pocket was caressed with £250 or so, the deal could be done .. we are just too tight sometimes !!

:eek:

Hi, Thanks for your help with this one. I thought I would update you with the purchase of my shiny new Nissan Primera I bought from www.uk-car-discount.co.uk I found this company on the website and am not associated with them in any way. The car was delivered to my door (St Ives in Cornwall) on a transporter, it is a pre-reg 05 plate with 2 miles on the clock. With a saving of over 27% otr price I am extremely pleased with the vehicle and the friendly/excellent service. I was sceptical in the beginning but the car was exactly as was ordered. These days it makes a change to have good service and can't praise this company enough . Regards, Dave.

Sponsored Links
Can you use the local Nissan dealer for servicing etc ?
Was it a local dealer delivery ?
My 3rd Nissan is now 6 y/o most reliable cars ever owned !!
;)

Hi, pipme, Yes you can use any dealer for warranty and servicing,
my car came direct from Benfield Motors Nissan dealer, Newcastle (Can be found on web search). All was arranged by uk-car-discount and arrive at my home. Yes we have found nissans always reliable, my sons Primera has over 130,000 on the clock with no problems.

Regards, Dave.

PS
We often holiday in Somerset nice and flat for cycling.

Cheers Dave.
Bet you lurv the reversing camera ;)
Cycling, Somerset 'flats' I guess .. South of Mendips.
Superb views from Mendip-top, especially to that South side :D
;)

Back