Where to get 90 deg 1 1/2" push fit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Discovered a leak coming from the loft which turned out to be the overflow of the water tank. The overflow comes out from the tank then turns 90 degrees to head outside. The 90 bend is leaking from where the overflow enters it and appears cracked. So far as I can tell from measuring (I cut a slice off the end to check) it's a 1 1/2" pipe, and certainly neither 32 or 40 mm fit. Hopefully the image is below.

Can't seem to find a replacement. Anyone know where I can get one, or have any good ideas about fixing otherwise?

Thanks.

20180118_175950.jpg

Sponsored Links
Looks like a Marley solvent from back in the 70's. Extra thick walled fittings (and pipe) didn't stop it cracking though:unsure:

Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone. In an ideal world I would have asked here before going to shops and buying various different sizes - but at least I know now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back