Where to get pilot solenoid for Gloworm Ultimate 80FF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
This site does not support DIY gas and posts giving advice on gas work, or encouraging or suggesting it, may be deleted. However, posts are not routinely monitored, so no work should be done as a result of seeing anything on the site.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Attachments

• IMAG0339.jpg
    IMAG0339.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 140
Sponsored Links
Sorry that is part of the gas valve, if you knew what you where doing you know where to get one from.

He did. Plumb Centre. But I just want to get additional options in case its not available from there when I go tomorrow.

No, I have not tested it. If I can get a new one for £20, I suspect that is an easier route to repair. I realise there's a chance it isn't that, but all the info seems to suggest it is the likely cause of the problem.

Sponsored Links
Probably get a quarter of one for 20.00. Get the multimeter across it and see if you actually need one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back