Where to site keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for another question, so looking for putting cable in for a keypad only for part arming at night don’t know if I will use it or use a smart app on the phone but want to put a cable in when I have access
0210E632-EFA0-43A0-AEFC-0986EBB168EC.jpeg
8BD920F7-2F1C-4888-8A71-6C578BA99BF3.jpeg
9847D78D-136C-4634-9B4F-3F54861B878F.jpeg
hallway with pics in order of right hand side as you walk in from stairs at front door, as above left side, and door to stairs to front door ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Where is easier to route/hide the cable? I would prefer a slightly more awkward site in exchange for a neat finish.
Most alarms have a delay between arm/disarm and entry/exit to allow for crossing a room

Lowering the ceiling so have easy access to anywhere. Thanks I have a keypad downstairs at the front door as my knees are bad so I am not pushed for time trying to make it up the stars so this will only be at night to part arm the system

Sponsored Links
due to house layout, I also have one on the top landing, and a sound bomb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back