Where would you site keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi front door is at ground level I come in front door and go up 13 stairs to my hall and living level, I wired in a keypad behind the entrance door and also ran a cable to the hall which I intended to add a keypad to in the future but I am now thinking about moving the downstairs keypad upstairs so thought to ask here as I can’t justify the cost of another keypad

Sponsored Links
You can get new or used keypads if that helps.

Also there are cheaper keypads in their range as for where you have keypads it depends on how you use the system.

For example there is another door at the top of your stairs before you get into the building, how do you set it on n evening when you go to bed?

Sponsored Links
You can get new or used keypads if that helps.

Also there are cheaper keypads in their range as for where you have keypads it depends on how you use the system.

For example there is another door at the top of your stairs before you get into the building, how do you set it on n evening when you go to bed?
I Use the app, I just thought to ask if I had fitted it in the right position
Thanks

Leave it at the front door then …you don’t need a lengthy entry exit time in this position…

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back