WHERE WERE THE MUSLIMS COUNCIL FOR BRITAIN

Looks like we don't have the answer Slogger.

Tut, that'll be the end of that thread then. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It would be nice Ig to actually know what the question was in the first place :)

Sponsored Links
Slogger
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"the march was illegal

the police where not notified of it and no action was taken by the police

this sends a message to anyone wanting to hold a march "
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What world do you live eh ,lad ..lol

the march was illegal ,
yep , your right but more than 5 people is classed as a crowd/march !

but do the WHITE POLICE start a racial riot by Steaming in , EH NO of course not ..they make sure the bnp nutters dont meet them , they police it like the old footie hoolies ...

Yes any one can start a March ,

even you slog ,
if you had mates ??? (oh I forgot your griffins b*tch now)

could have a march ...lol
but as said above
they will let you rant an rave
if you have a few nutters ,
like the bnp/musmentalists TM ......
new word for the muslim mentalists ... ;) :)

as we dont call white racists Christians ,

BUT the old bill will have clocked everyone an filmed them .. for later 6am arrests , like the old footie hoolie firms were taken down ...

those musmentalists will be identified an their mugs/faces sent to Special Branch for Red Flags ...
(this is when MI5 /6 have faces scanned an links to terrrorists an suspects )

most of that rent-a-mob are the wasted idiot foot soldiers to the movers an shakers in racist groups . .... white or brown

if you think these students got away with the hate posters

let me run through a 6am raid ,
the teams from the Anti-Terrorism Unit +SO19 , will check out the address of those from the march for 24hrs..
they will have 3 main units 2 ATU , 1 SO19 ...an maybe 10 regular police to cordon area ,

they go in hard ...
take the front door off they then secure each room an any people in the house ,
the ATU will then strip the "whole" house from top to bottom ,
not just looking under carpets but all loose screwed floor boards come up ,
any false walls are smashed to bits ,
the pc base unit ,anything/everything suspect is took ,
all while lil student/protesters mum an dad lying face down plastic cuffed are told to be quiet ,
as they are screaming an crying ...

Any appliance is torn apart looking for CDs /Dvds ...Literature/books are kept ....
this is all LEGAL as their son attending that illegal march left himself up for a raid ...

while the police are holding back the neighbourhood , the SO19 will police the outer areas , for any suspects cars coming to the call/area ...
for "stop an search" future 6am raids ..

the suspect/student will be frogmarched out as a terror suspect ...

(he will be charged for "Inciting racial hatred " or other very friendly to remand charges ..this is my thoughts on this case ,lol)

the parents will be released an given a notice of arrest/ investigation form to sign .. which says your "whoever " is a potential threat to the UK ..meaning dont come looking for compo payout ! ( your son is a scumbag an he answers for this NOT THE MET !)

they leave 2 coppers outside , incase of bnp tossers ..

an a very "Caring Helpful WPC" inside ..

(my thoughts here shes an Asian MI5 agent , who makes them a cuppa an then LISTENS to the fallout , they scream an shout alsorts in punjab, as this nice wpc tries to help an offer her apologies to them ..
as a CLASS Actress ..lol , bet they get more from mum an dad than idiot in cell when lawyered up ,lol)

I read this similar thing ABOVE ABOUT REAL LIFE TERROR ARRESTS

at the offical MI5 board on terror arrests ,
at least if you are a footie hollie ,they take you an DONT DESTROY YOUR HOUSE ! ;)

so ...Slogger you think those marchers are going to get off lightly ...lol ???? you catch the big Fish by a lot of bait ..

they should have steamed in with a batton charge and started a jihad war there and then cant say race war cos it isnt is it a mussie isnt a race its an evil islamic worshipper

well that would have been nice n all but it wont happen while the government is too pc

WAIT TILL BNP GET IN :cool:

i agree post is finished there are no answers to why the muslim council didnt show up :cool:

or are there is there some sort of hidden agenda who knows

i thank you and goodnight:cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Igorian

are you regarding me or the slogger .. lol ......I know Im a drunk , sorry ????
slogger , sir .. you nob..........
///////////////////////////////////////////
my anony ip here at the mo is the only good one ..Ive had for awhile in the uk ,its a MI5 multi +clicked affair ..IP ...lol

cant get better than that ..surely/shirley,lol...
I was using China /N-Korea , but most of the ^*&&** crew are using inward secure ips from the US ..lol
//////////////////////////////////////////
slogger

I have stalked or watched you online ...

( being a members of Bia-tech** forum , I ask an I get 24hr lot)

you Sir ...You are a Star , !!!!!! ;) .. :) ;)

so Your a "forum Monkey"

seen it on many sites guys who are not made mods , or are just jokers from the site , multi-nicking ,
I know slogger has never been that yob /w*nker that griffens lot want ..

he is a Troll ... lol

Richardp said:
Hi Slogger how's it going in the BNP? have they given you a welcome pack? is everyone nice and friendly let us know how it all goes.
jbonding said that huh? is he also a BNPer? good post by him. hope it all goes well.
love you man xx
p.s you know that song by the village peaple "YMCA" well we could make up a song "BNP" only stretching the n like 'we're gonna be in the b eh n p were gonna be in the b eh en p e' etc what do you think slogger?
p.s hope you don't have to grow a funny little tash and goose step and go 'hail Griffin' see ya mate. hey! you never know, if you make it sound really nice I might join. :LOL:
bnp1.jpg

a post dedicated to one of my posts im absolutely thrilled :LOL: ;) what does this mean " jbonding said that huh? is he also a BNPer? good post by him. hope it all goes well.
love you man xx"

noodlz said:
There are some muslims within the community who do appear to be in denial about any problems from other muslims, just as there are in every subset of society. However, how could muslims be expected to protest against a march that was supposed to be opposing insulting images of muslims? They were not to know, just as everyone else, how it would turn out, with those offensive placards. I heard on the radio a muslim guy saying he went to join in with the march and when he saw what quite a few of the crowd were holding up, he left, not wanting to be a part of it. Fair play to him.

why did he leave not wanting to be part of it? why didnt he stay and protest against them? obviously he had good intentions going to the march to protest and im sure he wasnt the only one so why sneak off, these people are insulting their religion more than any cartoon ever could. i agree i wouldnt of liked to see the outcome if he did but if you feel so strong about your religion to go to a march why not stand up to these people. What happened the other day has got people looking at things in a different light, i agree with moz on the reasoning for not arresting these people there and then but the message it sent out to non muslims wasnt good. and im sure a lot of people are ****ed off there covers been blown ;)

Well done everyone - another quality topic discussing the meaning of racism in an adult fashion.

Mod - it's only a matter of time before you have to lock this - why not do it now and avoid all the grief?

Moz said:
Slogger
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"the march was illegal

the police where not notified of it and no action was taken by the police

this sends a message to anyone wanting to hold a march "
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What world do you live eh ,lad ..lol

the march was illegal ,
yep , your right but more than 5 people is classed as a crowd/march !

but do the WHITE POLICE start a racial riot by Steaming in , EH NO of course not ..they make sure the bnp nutters dont meet them , they police it like the old footie hoolies ...

Yes any one can start a March ,

even you slog ,
if you had mates ??? (oh I forgot your griffins b*tch now)

could have a march ...lol
but as said above
they will let you rant an rave
if you have a few nutters ,
like the bnp/musmentalists TM ......
new word for the muslim mentalists ... ;) :)

as we dont call white racists Christians ,

BUT the old bill will have clocked everyone an filmed them .. for later 6am arrests , like the old footie hoolie firms were taken down ...

those musmentalists will be identified an their mugs/faces sent to Special Branch for Red Flags ...
(this is when MI5 /6 have faces scanned an links to terrrorists an suspects )

most of that rent-a-mob are the wasted idiot foot soldiers to the movers an shakers in racist groups . .... white or brown

if you think these students got away with the hate posters

let me run through a 6am raid ,
the teams from the Anti-Terrorism Unit +SO19 , will check out the address of those from the march for 24hrs..
they will have 3 main units 2 ATU , 1 SO19 ...an maybe 10 regular police to cordon area ,

they go in hard ...
take the front door off they then secure each room an any people in the house ,
the ATU will then strip the "whole" house from top to bottom ,
not just looking under carpets but all loose screwed floor boards come up ,
any false walls are smashed to bits ,
the pc base unit ,anything/everything suspect is took ,
all while lil student/protesters mum an dad lying face down plastic cuffed are told to be quiet ,
as they are screaming an crying ...

Any appliance is torn apart looking for CDs /Dvds ...Literature/books are kept ....
this is all LEGAL as their son attending that illegal march left himself up for a raid ...

while the police are holding back the neighbourhood , the SO19 will police the outer areas , for any suspects cars coming to the call/area ...
for "stop an search" future 6am raids ..

the suspect/student will be frogmarched out as a terror suspect ...

(he will be charged for "Inciting racial hatred " or other very friendly to remand charges ..this is my thoughts on this case ,lol)

the parents will be released an given a notice of arrest/ investigation form to sign .. which says your "whoever " is a potential threat to the UK ..meaning dont come looking for compo payout ! ( your son is a scumbag an he answers for this NOT THE MET !)

they leave 2 coppers outside , incase of bnp t*****s ..

an a very "Caring Helpful WPC" inside ..

(my thoughts here shes an Asian MI5 agent , who makes them a cuppa an then LISTENS to the fallout , they scream an shout alsorts in punjab, as this nice wpc tries to help an offer her apologies to them ..
as a CLASS Actress ..lol , bet they get more from mum an dad than idiot in cell when lawyered up ,lol)

I read this similar thing ABOVE ABOUT REAL LIFE TERROR ARRESTS

at the offical MI5 board on terror arrests ,
at least if you are a footie hollie ,they take you an DONT DESTROY YOUR HOUSE ! ;)

so ...Slogger you think those marchers are going to get off lightly ...lol ???? you catch the big Fish by a lot of bait ..

explain you findings moz "but do the WHITE POLICE start a racial riot by Steaming in , EH NO of course not ..they make sure the bnp nutters dont meet them , they police it like the old footie hoolies ..." because they are white, why do you say a racial riot? were they racist against footie hoolies or is it they are all breaking the law and if its a non-white, its racially motivated, is that what its coming too, dont rock the racial harmony boat?
we are getting religion mixed up with race adding it together and getting one thing,and its getting harder to split the two because no one speaks up at the right time on behalf of muslims,you cant have your cake and eat it springs to mind over and over again.if some one stood in town with banners portraying your business in this way you wouldnt stand back and hope it goes away, it effects your business and if you dont want to go bankrupt or need the publicity you put it right and one way is condemning it and standing up and being counted.

Hi markie

Quite well thanks; had a spot of gastric yukkiness early on in the week, but all cleared up now.

And you?

Sponsored Links
Back