WHERE WERE THE MUSLIMS COUNCIL FOR BRITAIN

oilman said:
I see the Moronic Tendency are in full flow again. Everybody knows your prejudices, why not find something new to say.
so whats your answer :cool:

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
oilman said:
I see the Moronic Tendency are in full flow again. Everybody knows your prejudices, why not find something new to say.
Steady on, that's asking quite a lot isn't it? :D

and what is your asnwer

seems none of you know what to say :cool:

God Slogger you are SO obsessed by the muslim community it's taking over your life! you'll end up with that compulsive behavoural disorder if you're not careful, go get some help from the doctor before you self destruct! :)

kendor said:
God Slogger you are SO obsessed by the muslim community it's taking over your life! you'll end up with that compulsive behavoural disorder if you're not careful, go get some help from the doctor before you self destruct! :)
AND YOUR ANSWER IS :cool:

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
kendor said:
Go to bed and get some rest, you need it! :LOL:

kendor said:
Slogger said:
kendor said:
Go to bed and get some rest, you need it! :LOL:

cant u answer this simple question ? :cool:

securespark said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
its no good trying the wise man of the mountain b.ll sh.t with me pal

Yawn.

I'm getting bored with you. You can't go one post without swearing.

haw what a shame am i hurting your feelings by swearing
GROW UP there you go no swearing and dont forget to tuck your shirt in at the back you will catch a death of a cold.

B.O.B DOLE said:
securespark said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
its no good trying the wise man of the mountain b.ll sh.t with me pal

Yawn.

I'm getting bored with you. You can't go one post without swearing.

haw what a shame am i hurting your feelings by swearing
GROW UP there you go no swearing and dont forget to tuck your shirt in at the back you will catch a death of a cold.
Let me direct you towards this sticky entitled Swearing: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32480

It's neither funny nor clever to swear and if you can't get a point over without doing so then perhaps you feel you have to because you are losing an argument?

I was on the M60 the other day. I was doing a reasonable speed in the third lane while overtaking when a car came up behind me very close.

He stayed glued to my tail until I had moved over. In fact he didn't even wait until I had cleared the third lane before roaring past.

Two hundred yards later, his brake lights were on again, and he was stuck to the rear of another unfortunate motorist legitimately using the third lane.

And so on. 10 miles down the motorway, we caught sight of him again, still up to his tricks. He was obviously quite used to pushing slower drivers out of his way.

Further down the road, we saw his car on the hard shoulder, in front of an unmarked car that he was getting into the back of.

Now, that driver obviously thought that all the other drivers were in the wrong, and he was in the right.

But the reality was that he was the one in the wrong.

when I come across "Jerry Springer", I change the channel. Sometimes the best points are the mute ones. ;)

mlb3c said:
when I come across "Jerry Springer", I change the channel. Sometimes the best points are the mute ones. ;)

more like you have no answer would be the truth :cool:

Slogger - you are like a cracked record. Can you answer it? Can you answer it? Can you........

I bet my missus £10 that motoring story would go right over the top of your head!

All that remains for me to say is that it is a crying shame that you can't put all that effort and enthusiasm into something constructive.

Like helping out at a Muslim Youth Club?

Sponsored Links
Back