WHERE WERE THE MUSLIMS COUNCIL FOR BRITAIN

Sponsored Links
And how are you Slogger? Certainly you seem to have some kind of belly-ache...

Today is the big marching day for the mussies i think all christians should go into there country,s and do the same thing lets have a party.
Maybe up to 5,000 protesters this year give them another 5 years breeding and there will be 50,000 they will breed like rabbits and drain the welfare system and the nhs to its knees.

B.O.B DOLE said:
Today is the big marching day for the mussies i think all christians should go into there country,s and do the same thing lets have a party.
Maybe up to 5,000 protesters this year give them another 5 years breeding and there will be 50,000 they will breed like rabbits and drain the welfare system and the nhs to its knees.
This is extremist and xenophobic bile, with its basis in neither fact nor reason.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
This is extremist and xenophobic bile, with its basis in neither fact nor reason.

Or to use laymans terms, Bob's talking ****e again :D

Igorian said:
Or to use laymans terms, Bob's talking s***te again :D
The trouble is that he isn't - he's expressing his feelings, and, thoroughly distateful as they are, we're entitled to assume that he's dong so genuinely and truthfully.

IMHO, if the forum weren't sufficiently anonymous, his words could arguably qualify him for a charge of inciting racial hatred.

In the meantime, whilst the moderators have the power of veto, in my experience they don't use it until the members start directly abusing each other.

listen

there is an element of truth in what has been said about the numbers of islamic followers and breeding

there has been documented eveidence of al ky ee da saying they want all of the muslims in the uk not to work but to drain the uks resources

whos to say if its true or not

i would like to see documented facts on how many asin/muslims actually work or get benefits

also the ones that do work how much tax do they pay lets get it out in the open

also the birth rates if true then we are soon to be heading for a majority of islamic followers in certain areas

which to me is intolerable

show the facts tell the truth and stop spitting your dummmy out and trying to get the mods involved

Slogger, if you retract that last inane statement then I'll happily debate with you.

Otherwise, you're reverting to abuse and I'll revert to ignoring you.

Slogger said:
listen

there is an element of truth in what has been said about the numbers of islamic followers and breeding

there has been documented eveidence of al ky ee da saying they want all of the muslims in the uk not to work but to drain the uks resources

i would like to see documented facts on how many asin/muslims actually work or get benefits

also the ones that do work how much tax do they pay lets get it out in the open

also the birth rates if true then we are soon to be heading for a majority of islamic followers in certain areas

which to me is intolerable

show the facts tell the truth and stop spitting your dummmy out and trying to get the mods involved

Well said slogger amza the jail bird was preaching in the streets saying the things i have discribed not my words but a mussies words

Slogger said:

Dunno - but as you can't even spell al-Qaeda, I think we can tell how much you know about it.

Hang on guys; although I completely align with your views, I was attempting to give Slogger the benefit of the doubt, since his post contained a lot of reasonable questions to which I don't yet know the answers.

It's a pity that his post ended with an attempted insult, but I would like to get past that if Slogger is willing.

Has any one read the papers today,

Ann summers are selling a sex doll called MUSTAFA SHAG,
but the muslim extreamists are demanding that ann summers take it off the shelves, saying it is offensive because the prophet Mohammed was also called mustafa. :confused:

also in the papers the head line reads ( 2nd CLASS BRITS, govt puts ethnic religions before christianity )

reading between the lines it saying that the goverment is spending more money on muslims,hindu,and chinese festivals than on traditional british celebrations.

Are they right in doing so, or are the papers making a mountain out of a mole hill. ?

markie, you can't believe everything you read in the papers.

Correction - you can't believe anything you read in the papers.

Question: what is the purpose of a newspaper?
Wrong answer: to report on newsworthy events.
Correct answer: to sell newspapers.

Softus said:
markie, you can't believe everything you read in the papers.

Correction - you can't believe anything you read in the papers.

Question: what is the purpose of a newspaper?
Wrong answer: to report on newsworthy events.
Correct answer: to sell newspapers.

where do you get your info from? I also read this, is it true? We know the papers print what they want but is it true? I once bought a blow up doll and after an hour it went down on me, i brought it back and told the guy, he said if he knew it was gonna go down on me he would of charged me double :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back