Where's our Nige?

Sponsored Links
Home Secretary Priti Patel promised to make migrant crossings an "infrequent phenomenon" by spring 2020 and then pledged in August last year to "make this route unviable".

Priti should be encouraged to get a second job, and do the country a favour.(y)

Priori Patels policy of turning back migrants has been rejected by border force…..because it’s illegal in international law.

but hey, the haters gotta hate.

To be fair, those complaining about illegal immigration may have a point.
Of those making the perilous journey across the channel, 98%* claim asylum. So to be fair, there may be about 20 of those that crossed yesterday who don't claim asylum. But quite how those statistics can be explained I've no idea.
Because we have to assume that the number quoted is those detected and detained. All 1,000 of them. So are we supposed to believe that 20 of those detained refused to claim asylum?
Border Force Officer, "You're being detained under section whatever of whatever Act, for attempting to enter UK without a visa. Are you seeking asylum?"
Asylum Seeker, "no sir, I'm refusing to seek asylum." o_O

Alternatively, the 2% of those that do not claim asylum must be those not detected. o_O
So who knows how many there are?

*About 98% of people who arrive in the UK via the Channel apply for asylum.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59257107

Sponsored Links
'Where's our Nige?'

Supporting the IRA apparently...

I wonder why the brexiteers didn't pick up on that?

'Where's our Nige?'

Supporting the IRA apparently...

I wonder why the brexiteers didn't pick up on that?
They're hardly likely to denounce one of their Brexit heroes.

It's a good job he was never successful at being elected to be an MP. Imagine the furore of an MP supporting the IRA, and all for a measly £87.
Still he wouldn't have had to declare it as a second income. :ROFLMAO:

Why would they. He's as insignificant to Brexers as anyone.
But brexiteers are by default thick as sh*t...

They don't give a f*ck about their families and friends...

I wonder if they are cheering on the ruskies right now in their latest actions in order that their rabid wet dreams that the EU is destabalised/wiped out happens?

No doubt they'll enjoy singing 'who do think you are kidding Mr Putin' when the real enemy is knocking at the door!

We need more immigrants in this country - the more the merrier; I love 'em.

Let them arrive by land or sea with no limits on how many!

Mad, isn't it.

British businesses are failing because they cannot get staff. Care homes, shops, restaurants, farms, factories, drivers, post offices, warehouses - all with serious staff shortages.

And the "British public" moan that eager and fit people are coming to our shores.

Give them vaccine, give them shelter, and get them into legitimate work before gangs exploit them.

Pretty sure non of these people are EU citizens, so not really anything to do with Farage or Brexit.
Unless Farage really is a racist that just doesn't want more brown people in the UK ...

Mad, isn't it.

British businesses are failing because they cannot get staff. Care homes, shops, restaurants, farms, factories, drivers, post offices, warehouses - all with serious staff shortages.

And the "British public" moan that eager and fit people are coming to our shores.

Give them vaccine, give them shelter, and get them into legitimate work before gangs exploit them.

Hear hear! Yes, bring them in, build houses for them, give them jobs. Immigrants are brilliant, they will save the country. White folk have had it too good for too long.

Pretty sure non of these people are EU citizens, so not really anything to do with Farage or Brexit.
Unless Farage really is a racist that just doesn't want more brown people in the UK ...
Brexit was about taking control of our borders.

Sponsored Links
Back