Which BAL Adhesive for kitchen walls and splashback

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

First post, so please be gentle!

I've not much experience with tiling, and have always thought adhesive is adhesive on the other smaller jobs I have done. I am now a little (lot!) wiser about these things, and am looking for some advice on which BAL adhesive I should use in my kitchen.

I used CTF3 for tiling the kitchen floor and that went really well, so I would like to use BAL again (I also read they are highly recommended anyway). I am now ready to tile the splash back and also most of the walls, so wondered what is best to use for these areas.

I have read the sticky post, and done a search, but couldn't draw much conclusion on what would be best.

Any advice most welcome.

Best Regards,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Hi gcol,

Thanks for the reply, yes they are 150mm sq if I recall, so I assume thats classed as small compared to some of the monster ones out there :)

Thank you for the quick reply!

Best Regards
Dave

Sponsored Links
So is this one :confused:

Richard, i dont know where my head was yesterday mate, i seem to have been answering posts from years ago, unless i got senile dimentia, lets face it i am not getting any younger lol

Hey don't sweat it, all information is good information, and its still valid for other people (I personally don't get the issue with old posts anyway!)

Cheers,

Richard, i dont know where my head was yesterday mate, i seem to have been answering posts from years ago, unless i got senile dimentia, lets face it i am not getting any younger lol
No probs JCT ;)

Hey don't sweat it, all information is good information, and its still valid for other people (I personally don't get the issue with old posts anyway!)
Cheers,
It’s what the archive & search button is there for my friend ;) ; we’ve all done it at some time but if become a daily occurrence, the forum would end up in chaotic confusion especially for the regular daily contributors. :confused:

It’s what the archive & search button is there for my friend ;) ; we’ve all done it at some time but if become a daily occurrence, the forum would end up in chaotic confusion especially for the regular daily contributors. :confused:

cheers for that Richard mate ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back