Which Bosch Cordless SDS?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to buy a Bosch cordless SDS to replace my current corded GBH 2-23 RE.

It's for DIY use, not trade, and my primary use is simply 6, 8, 10mm holes for wall plugs or cabling, though I do want something that will cope with larger holes up to 24mm or a 110mm core drill for fans etc. on the odd occasion I need that.

I'm looking at either the GBH 18V-20 or the GBH 18V-26 - the price difference isn't significant enough to worry about and I'm conscious the bigger one would be much more appropriate for the larger holes on the occasions I need the extra power, but I'm wondering if the smaller and lighter one might be easier to use for the more everyday tasks?

Does anyone own either of these drills and can tell me how they might both compare with my old drill?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back