which colour grout best for travertine?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have just fixed some smooth travertine tiles in my kitchen. Have been told that ivory colour grout is the best colour match.

Can any one suggest both the most suitable colour for grouting travertine wall tiles and the best make.

I used bal natural stone wall and floor white powdered adhesive for fixing - am i best off sticking with Bal for grouting as well.

Any advice much appreciated

Cheers

Sponsored Links
A guy has just done a travertine floor (80 sqm) where I am working on two bathrooms and he used a bahama beige grout (not sure of manufacturer)
Looked superb when it was finished.

We recently installed travertine and used Bal superflex ivory which we have been very happy with. Next to the travertine it gives a nice contrast but is much warmer than a white grout would have been.

Good luck with the project!

Sponsored Links
Just laid about 20m2 of natural and honed travertine - used limestone grout - looks great

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back