which ground source heat pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone an opinion on which make of ground source heat pump is best? [not sure which of the manufacturers claims too believe] :?:

Sponsored Links
i can only talk from my own experience, i have fiited worcester bosch and had absolutely no problems. The good thing with such a big well known manufacturer is the aftersales and technical advice.

Their renewable engineer came to the first i did at no charge to advise and then returned for commissioning! UI was very impressed with the assistance and back up! They sometimes do cashback incentives for the customer which may be worth looking into!

The product was tried and tested before coming to market and i (quite rightly) had every confidence in them as i still do!

My opinion only..hope this helps!

The product was tried and tested before coming to market and i (quite rightly) had every confidence in them as i still do!

Good that you're happy, but the tried and tested bit is because WB bought out IVT who's made heat pumps for Sweden for some time. Bosch are no better at making heating equipment than anyone, they're just good at buying up firms who can.

Sponsored Links
Try Kensa Engineering. They are a UK manufacturer and are well known for their technical ability and honest approach. 01872 862140.

There is a lot of misinformation in the market place and these guys seem to tell it as it is.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back