which gutter gaurd ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok guys ..picture this two houses...with two sloped garages..sharing one gutter in the middle...one garage is about 5 inchs higher then the other..one is a felt covered roof..the other is those plastic obscure glass type..it fills up with leaves and consequently i get water seeping through into my garage because it gets blocked with leaves....and because where the slopes meet mine is 5 inches lower then the other..what type of gutter guard can i put on there ?..space is very limited..as the gutter is inbetween the two sloping roof, dont think i can attach anything to the sides of the gutter..what do you suggest?..ta

was thinking of getting the hedgehog gutter gaurd as this simply fits into the gutter, but im thinking wont there be a build of leaves etc as the rain, wind wont blow or move the leaves about die to the slopes..?????????any ideas ta

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back