Which paint sprayer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I’ve been going round in circles and can’t seem to find an answer. A lot of “it depends” when I google but no concrete answer. I’ve also had a read through some threads but it seems sprayers don’t get much of an input on here. Thought I’d give it a go though.

I’ve got a whole house to paint, including all walls and ceilings, doors, skirtings, architraves. I want to repaint the kitchen cupboards as well. I’ll also be painting about 60 metres of fencing. We will be looking at moving shortly after so imagine I’ll then need to paint another house. So plenty of work to justify it. Not sure I could get a good finish by hand on the kitchen cupboards.

I was looking at a Wagner 350m. Seems there are a few used ones around for £300ish. Would this give a good enough finish? I’ve used a sprayer from an air compressor before but it was a tiny compressor so took ages as was always waiting for it to recharge.

Thanks all

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back