Which PowerFlush machine to buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thinking of buying a power flush Fernox v Aquamax ??????????????????????????????????????????

Sponsored Links
How much is the Kamco roughly ????? including parts ??

About twice the price of Aqamax at £735 ish!

Had mine for 5 years though with no problems!!

Check prices on Kamco website!!

TOP TIP !!!! :idea: Hoses supplied are very short so get a roll of hose locally and make up some long ones !!
You REALLY do not want the pump in the house as it will overflow the minute you take your eyes off it !!!

Sponsored Links
I've had a Sentinel Jetflush 3 for the last 6 years with no problems.

I think the 4 is around £700 now.

I like my Kamco one.Never broken down 7 years. Recently bought kamco combimag magnetic filter, a giant magnaclean. Works a treat.

I have got a kamco and it does the trick nicely. Bit noisy though. easy flow reverser and double sided dump. They also offer a day’s course demonstrating a number of tricks to use for difficult situations, and how to work the most efficiently.

we use sentinel jetflush machines at work .

They have a big round tub that the machine sits in to catch any spillage.

Also they are not easy broken due to the type of plastic its made from .

We use Norstrom Proflush units, fitted with heaters. We use Sentinel, rather than Norstrom products in them because some of our boiler manufacturers insist on GE treatment.

They are used nearly every day across our team, and the only parts we have needed are reversing valves. Some of our machines are now 5 yrs old.

Slightly off thread
but thought you might all would like to know that two of our blokes off www.argi-online.org.uk each won a Sentinal jet flush machine at CORGI,s Installer Live Exhibition this year.
Unfortunately CORGI could not bring them selves to show the photographs of the two herberts being presented with their prizes in CORGI,s own Installer Live Magazine that goes out to as registered gas installers.
The prize winners are not to bothered but I bet that as the company that has paid thousands of pounds to have a stand at CORGI,s Exhibition, Sentinal management wont be to pleased.

Sorry Mr Moderator by like the News Papers say, I thought this info is in the "public Interest" ;)

Tim

Perhaps it was because they were wearing ARGI shirts, Tim?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back