Which radiator brand?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have Kermi radiators, but can't seem to find a 300w x 600h.

What radiator of that size would you recommend to match the Kermis?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Any radiator you like, find out kilowatt output and replace with same, if you can`t find same size you may have to alter pipework or use radiator extensions to reach your pipework if radiator is smaller. Tough call if you`re not handy, like wot I am. :LOL:

Tough call if you`re not handy, like wot I am. :LOL:

:LOL:

Is this the same "plumber" who refers to a cold water storage cistern as a "header tank"?...handy????...stop it. :LOL:

Plumber?????? :eek:

I regret to inform you that I won't be calling for your services thanks.

Behave! Cold water tank to cylinder IS a header tank. Cold water to hot heating system is an F&E tank. ;) Go away and look it up. ;)

Sponsored Links
Not a tank but a COLD WATER STORAGE CISTERN.

FEED AND EXPANSION CISTERN would be the correct term for a central heating CISTERN.. :D

Think we both know that you have gone away and looked it up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You honestly haven't a clue. ;)

As your post suggests on another thread. :eek:

Are you a 'trained' plumber? :eek:

Grow up children. ;) a conex fitting is also a compression fitting, is this the best bullying tactic you can muster? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To the original poster; you have the best advice, ignore the children spoiling for an argument, it`s their playground you see, ;) :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back