white trash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As is so sick of reading about how yo lot of honkeys av it so tuff an how youse is always rite.
What is that makes you think you are the superior race
Why dont you go back to your pen pushing office jobs and leave the real world to da people wich really know about the things that matter.
The british empire is no longer and you are just a cra##y little island mainly run by immigrants.
You wud not last 5 mins if we all left.

Seriously though is this racism, or would it, or something similar be allowed, if I was say ;a rastifarian ?
If it is not deleted by the mods, what does this say about the forums policy on racism.?

Sponsored Links
Just my opinion......

Yes, if you were being serious, it would be a racist view.

However, given that I get the impression that most of the posters here are White English, there are more than enough of them to stand up for themselves and put up a robust defence, so it is not actually as offensive as picking on people who are either in a very small minority, or the most cowardly which is flinging out abuse about those who aren't even here to give a viewpoint in the first place, as it is without that ability to hear the other side's point of view that allows such things to propagate.

I don't think it would say much for editorial policy here, as there are more than enough views posted here from the other side and left up.

EDIT - I need to flesh this out a bit more, because it doesn't sound right, even to me.

Lets work from the base point that people are actually roughly the same wherever they are from, and that no race is inherently crazier, cleverer or stinkier than any other. If there were to be, say, a bit of a slanging match between the Americans and the English then it would be reasonably two-sided and both sides would be able to hold their own in the general cut and thrust, and most sensible people would be able to make their own minds up.

However, lets assume someone came on and said 'I hate Poles because they're crazy' and then someone else came on and said '...and they take our jobs' and then someone else came on and said '....and they stink' and no-one was here to stick up for poles, then the impressionable here could leave with the impression that poles were crazy, stunk and took our jobs. Leave it long enough and it is in danger of becoming an accepted truth.

And that's why some of us stick up for the underdog, even if the underdog isn't here to be offended in the first place....

Sponsored Links
Johnny t said
Just my opinion......

Good point but who is to decide if I am serious or not
Also I am not to happy that racism can be based on the size of a group.
As this was allowed somebody has taken it upon themselves to decide that it was not racist. !
Are you saying that a minority group/race etc can denigrate a much larger race/group without be labelled racist.

drspock said:
Johnny t said
Just my opinion......

Good point but who is to decide if I am serious or not
Also I am not to happy that racism can be based on the size of a group.
As this was allowed somebody has taken it upon themselves to decide that it was not racist. !
Are you saying that a minority group/race etc can denigrate a much larger race/group without be labelled racist.

I don't think things are actively moderated so much that it would be taken down instantly, and in fact it may even generate an interesting discussion.

It is an interesting point you raise though regarding size of group (or maybe I raised it). Of course the size of group does not excuse the behaviour, but it does determine the power of it. If I moved to Chad and decided I was going to give every black man a kicking, I probably wouldn't succeed. If the situation were reversed, and everyone in Chad decided to give me a kicking, I would be on a sticky wicket.

It's not racism at all - just a personal opinion.

If I were to say, "I've never met a black I like". That's not racism - just factual experience.

I don't like ginger people - does that make me a racist?

Oh and Dr Spock was the "Baby doctor". Mr Spock was the Vulcan.

Being called a honkey or white trash, or anything else regarding my skin colour doesn't bother me one bit.

PS i'm sure in other parts of the world there's people who are just as racist towards white people as some white people are towards them.

( I'm not saying it's right to sling insults, because other's sling insults btw, just incase i get attacked by the pc bullies. ;)

IMO the original, flippant, post was certainly derogatory, and a gripe against some white people who are perceived to be racist themselves, but I can't see anything racist in the post.

joe-90 said:
- does that make me a racist?
Oh and Dr Spock was the "Baby doctor". Mr Spock was the Vulcan.
This makes you a 'nit-picker'.

I'm in two minds of DrSpock's message: is it just a personal opinion or verging towards a racist remark.
Some sentences do tend to sound racist but are cleverly written. Or are we just too much used to 'hearing' racist remarks the other way around that we only shrug and smile (which could indicate we don't take the remarks seriously).

Racism is active discrimination (I'm not employing that black batard.)

Opinion is opinion. Haven't you got better things to worry about?

joe-90 said:
Racism is active discrimination (I'm not employing that black batard.)

Opinion is opinion.
I beg to differ:
drspock said:
and leave the real world to da people wich really know about the things that matter.
Like I said before: cleverly written, but still active discrimination.

Sponsored Links
Back