Who do you hate most out of Colin and Justin?

carpenter les said:
...i dont agree with what they do in private ,
What they do in private is none of your business

as i think its lowering standards of our society...
What lowers the standards of a tolerant society is people thinking they have a right to criticise what consenting adults do in private, when what they are doing is legal, and doesn't actually affect anyone else.

Sponsored Links
well said B-A-S
:D
not that i'm 'gay or owt' people should mind their own.
just cos you dont like gays.. let them do what they want.. i'd let you sleep with that fat minger.. as long as you do it in private. :)

ban-all-sheds said:
carpenter les said:
...i dont agree with what they do in private ,
What they do in private is none of your business

as i think its lowering standards of our society...
What lowers the standards of a tolerant society is people thinking they have a right to criticise what consenting adults do in private, when what they are doing is legal, and doesn't actually affect anyone else.
no it isnt any of my business , didnt say it was , but i still dont agree with it !!! and i stick by the facts that it lowers the tone of society , best agree to disagree ;) you wont change my mind and vice versa , just because a politician says its now legal and acceptable doesnt make it morally right , or does it ??? not too me, period..

What do a gay couple do that a hetro couple can't? Most hetro couples do that sort of stuff these days.

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
What do a gay couple do that a hetro couple can't? Most hetro couples do that sort of stuff these days.

joe
a lot of hetro blokes talk of it , whether they actually do it is another matter :eek: it does nothing for me !!! .... for me( a normal bloke) , there is no comparisons with a womans rear end and a blokes , a nice rounded woman against a hairey a##d man...uuuggghhh ...if ya look at my previous post ive said i like justin and colin so im not a gay hater or a the pc brigade would call homophobe.. i mean they have killed nobody , doing no harm to me and you !! what next though??? i might be inaccurate but wasnt it this labour govenment that tried to get the homo sexual legal age down to 16 , i wonder why?? what is it now?? 18??

Carpenter Les you keep talking about lowering the tone of society and morals can you explain please.?????

Plus as regards rear ends, i dont find men's attractive but there sure are plenty of ugly women and ugly female rear end's

Freddie said:
Carpenter Les you keep talking about lowering the tone of society and morals can you explain please.?????

Plus as regards rear ends, i dont find men's attractive but there sure are plenty of ugly women and ugly female rear end's

Ah butt ! A facially ugly lady with a heavenly body can still be exceedingly desirable, especially with the bag strategically placed.

Some really gorgeous looking broads are ....well, well broad both in beam and tongue ...
Some have the allure of a very sexy voice and mannerisms.... That elusive hint of female perfume...

Oh hell, the intoxication of it all .. aren't they fantastic?

BTW I wouldn't pay the two slickers in co-op checks ... Entertaining I do not find their shows ..... A home in the Sun is better I think. ... Each to their own ... oh, sorry thats non-pc.
:D :D

Freddie said:

im not trying to evade the question but there is so much i cuold write but in writing id need ten pages , and i wouldnt be able to express my feelings properly ... on a slightly different note , but similar analogy, as regards slipping standards in this country/world, ...the bbc at some point let an actor say BASTARD( or whatever ) now 20 years later turn on tv and you cant go long before someones effing and jeffing etc ....sorry if some people cant grasp my old fashioned values but in my world ( building sites etc) a male dominated society , a spade is a spade and always will be ... no pc stufff there !!!!

Haven't read the entire thread..just the first few posts...The pictures imply they are shirt lifters...and I don't have a clue who the F they are....

carpenter les said:
Freddie said:

im not trying to evade the question but there is so much i cuold write but in writing id need ten pages , and i wouldnt be able to express my feelings properly ... on a slightly different note , but similar analogy, as regards slipping standards in this country/world, ...the bbc at some point let an actor say b*****d( or whatever ) now 20 years later turn on tv and you cant go long before someones effing and jeffing etc ....sorry if some people cant grasp my old fashioned values but in my world ( building sites etc) a male dominated society , a spade is a spade and always will be ... no pc stufff there !!!!

No but whose standards?, the standards we live by are set by public opinion at the time, we cant go back and live the way the Victorian's did, life and time moves on.

Homosexuality in public in your face is not a new thing, i dont know who outlawed it and why, but an example--around London in Victorian times there were many Opium smoking den's, whether it was illegal or not isnt the point, the public wants what the public gets ( going underground :LOL: ), and before then it was common and not illegal to make your brew from the Witches plants growing wild for entertainment.

So whose standards ? yours?

Pip you cant beat a nice big round one to slap around a bit :LOL: ( whose yer daddy ) :LOL: :LOL: :oops: :eek: ;)

you make it sound like im the only one in the world that finds man on man repulsive!! i obviously dont know you personally or your social circle but i think youll find in the real world that most people think its unnatural... to be honest i think ive gone as far as i can with this so for me that is all ive got to say on the matter .. :D les .......... btw i think youll notice i said man on man ...now woman on woman, now that i can understand ;)

carpenter les said:
you make it sound like im the only one in the world that finds man on man repulsive!! i obviously dont know you personally or your social circle but i think youll find in the real world that most people think its unnatural... to be honest i think ive gone as far as i can with this so for me that is all ive got to say on the matter .. :D les .......... btw i think youll notice i said man on man ...now woman on woman, now that i can understand ;)

To be honest Les i dont think anything, i just think everybodies bits are their own to do what they wish with and it has nothing to do with anybody else.

Also if we rate our standards on the basis of what others do with their bottom and trouser snake then we are kind of sad arent we?

By the way what is natural?

Merry xmas Les :D

ban-all-sheds said:

My wife thinks she has this right (ouch!!!) and I haven't done anything at all, and it certainly would be with a bloke anyway.

Freddie said:
.... cant beat a nice big round one to slap around... :LOL:

Contradiction in terms there Freddo ... cant beat a nice big round one to slap around... :) :) :) :) Know what you mean 'though .. At least I used to know, back in the mists of time...
Those Yeovil lassies were well known for their chassis .. cor!! :D

Sponsored Links
Back