Who do you hate most out of Colin and Justin?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mine is Justin. He is a narcissist and a constant nonsense-talker. I also saw him walk up and down on a solicitors table with his boots on because he was being all dramatic.

Sponsored Links
colin&justin.jpg
colin&justin2.jpg
colin&justin3.jpg

I notice it took you 3 minutes to find those photos on the internet, save them to your PC, upload them onto imagehost, copy the URLs and paste them into a reply.

Suspiciously quick work, IMO...

Sponsored Links
they look gay (look at the way they sit/stand), talk really camp. They are decorators or "interior designers" or something, i think ive seen them on budget daytime tv shows. BBC1.

notb665 said:
Mine is Justin.

I hate them both. I'm not homophobic, I just hate Jocks :p

*JOKE!*

I don't mind the dark-haired one. He's a bit flouncy at times but at least he isn't a complete gimp when being given useful advice. The lighter-haired one, in that million-pound property programme... I'm surprised he didn't get thumped at any point. What an idiot.

"Noo Mr Property Devloper Man! I'm not going to listen to your advice! I want to spend £400K on a diamond-encrusted window in the bathroom so you can look at the garden whilst doing a poo! that's the best thing to do with this £50K house!"

i didnt know they were a couple but what ive seen is the blonde **** wears the dress and bullies the other one and i agree their scotch accent adds to me hating the raving queens even more.

I happen to have met them both, although I can't claim to know them, even vaguely. They stayed in a well known hotel in Nottingham 2 years ago when I was a duty manager, and I insisted on parking their car myself (purely out of nosiness, and much to the discontent of the valet! Disappointingly, it was only an Audi A4). Nothing else to report about their stay, they were unremarkable guests!

I quite like Colin and Justin, but have noticed that TV-gays need to act in a very stereotypical way to be accepted, and I can only guess that real-world gays can only shudder at being represented in the national media by people like Clary, Inman, Norton, Grayson et al.

Colin & Justin, when they first hit the scene, were both no-nonsense businessmen, who happened to be a gay couple, but since hitting the big time have also been obliged to start queening it up as well.

Why is this ??

Being a little outrageous seems to be popular .. So they mince on, giggling, to the bank, presumably.
;)

notb665 said:
Mine is Justin. He is a narcissist and a constant nonsense-talker. I also saw him walk up and down on a solicitors table with his boots on because he was being all dramatic.
Don't watch the programme then.

AdamW said:
notb665 said:
Mine is Justin.

I hate them both. I'm not homophobic, I just hate Jocks :p

*JOKE!*

I don't mind the dark-haired one. He's a bit flouncy at times but at least he isn't a complete gimp when being given useful advice. The lighter-haired one, in that million-pound property programme... I'm surprised he didn't get thumped at any point. What an idiot.

"Noo Mr Property Devloper Man! I'm not going to listen to your advice! I want to spend £400K on a diamond-encrusted window in the bathroom so you can look at the garden whilst doing a poo! that's the best thing to do with this £50K house!"

jbonding said:
i didnt know they were a couple but what ive seen is the blonde **** wears the dress and bullies the other one and i agree their scotch accent adds to me hating the raving queens even more.

Sponsored Links
Back