Who do you hate most out of Colin and Justin?

When all is said and done, it is not for anyone to decide how two consenting adults get their sexual kicks..it may not be our way, and it may not be to our tatses either..but as long as they do not try to get you involved against your will, it is totally consentual and does not involve animals or worse, Children, then no-one should condemn anyone else..

However they are good for a few good jokes..but that is life..I'm sure Homosexuals have jokes about us heterosexuals..so it all balances at the end of the day..

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
I'm sure Homosexuals have jokes about us heterosexuals..

Yes, they call us 'breeders'.

Women are referred to as being 'fish'! :rolleyes:

Freddie said:
To be honest Les i dont think anything, i just think everybodies bits are their own to do what they wish with and it has nothing to do with anybody else.
Tell that to the poor sods who were on the receiving end of Operation Spanner a few years ago...

JulieL said:
All women, including homosexual ones?

Sponsored Links
Well at a guess I'd say it was about removing 'nuts'.

joe

:oops:
[url=http://www.spannertrust.org/documents/spannerhistory.asp]LINK[/url] said:
......Judge Rant, in a complex legal argument, decided that the activities in which they engaged fell outside the exceptions to the law of assault.
Judge who ? ... Does he post here.. ? :D

ban-all-sheds said:
JulieL said:

From my experience, homosexual men do not like homosexual women. This is usually because the homo-men perceive the homo-women as stuck up and offish. This has been my experience of lesbians also.

notb665 said:
ban-all-sheds said:
JulieL said:

From my experience, homosexual men do not like homosexual women. This is usually because the homo-men perceive the homo-women as stuck up and offish. This has been my experience of lesbians also.

Some people have all life's experiences :LOL: :LOL:

Oh Goodie ...

I brought these 2 gayers up awhile ago an got no comments as they were then only on the daytime tv when you workers would of missed them ...

being semi-retired I enjoy my Diy tv shows just to see how many HSE regs they break an general cock ups ,these 2 were real "laurel an hardy "clowns

like one of them cack handedly using a circ saw on MDF with NO dust mask on ...etc
the funniest one was when the woman of the house went away an they turned her brummie kitchen into a dessert paradise
with half a ton of play sand on the laminate floor ,
caribbean scarfs drapped over her cooker (touching the gas rings )
an wall units
an her lovely wooden table painted with white emulsion,
with sand rubbed against the paint to give this beautiful table a distressed look (pile of scratched table look ,lol)
her matching oak chairs thrown out on a SKIP BROKEN
the Classic was this finishing touch ...
beach deck chairs arranged around the room ...
lol..lol..lol..lol.

as you can imagine the lady was in tears an the 2 gayers were chuffed to bits an squealing how they had done a FANTASTIC JOB !!it was all edited to look good for the chuckle bros ..lol

btw on a well known popbitch site these 2 are well known ,
an the dark haired one even went on to correct a drug stories ,not to stop them but boast about what they take in a session .lol...

they are a "couple"....yeah right ...
but they will see many "younger" guys 1 to 1 an in "cottages",
the "Ginger" one can be a real nightmare bitch ,
an will scream an beat the other one up
when their have been hammering the powder an pills ..

one of the lads who works for me
who is a real gay "party guy".. :)
says in the Gay Village they are scorned an jeered by many gayers for their "Freaky boy/drug/abusive Lifestyle"

but as I said back then .... the way these 2 go on they will have their own show soon .......

then came "The million pound experiment show "
makes you wonder who at the BEEB they had to be "Nice" with to get a prime slot show .....lol

Moz said:
Oh Goodie ...

I brought these 2 gayers up awhile ago an got no comments as they were then only on the daytime tv when you workers would of missed them ...

being semi-retired I enjoy my Diy tv shows just to see how many HSE regs they break an general cock ups ,these 2 were real "laurel an hardy "clowns
But what does them being gay have to do with their DIY blunders?

as you can imagine the lady was in tears an the 2 gayers were chuffed to bits an squealing how they had done a FANTASTIC JOB !!it was all edited to look good for the chuckle bros ..lol
If your concerns are the quality/safety of their work, or the soundness of their design, why go on about their sexual orientation? What relevance has it?

makes you wonder who at the BEEB they had to be "Nice" with to get a prime slot show .....lol
Given how long "house makeover" shows have been running, it makes me wonder why that woman was stupid enough to allow them to do her kitchen....

3 points ..
you mentioned about them GAYERS .. LOL.,

can we get

1st ad these 2 are a NASTY /HORRIBLE pair of gayers (a term used by the beeb for "1 star an partner ",stops the pc crowd , the Gayer lot its far worse/ Trying EX GAY FELLA on screen /even the dog is ashamed of him ..ex lover an /fella who kept the dogs an loved him to bits ...
he was as him as you are asrehole ... your partner ... sorting you out . LOVING YOU .......

that was beautiful ... an showed you as a lovely fella ...

God Bless you friend ,,,,,,,,)

Sponsored Links
Back