Who knows What to Do

Sponsored Links
Pro was round... It was my fan. He tried turning it with screwdriver but it didn't turn work. he's gonna get me a new one. Hopefully before Christmas day !!! Nightmare

Pro was round... It was my fan. He tried turning it with screwdriver but it didn't turn work. he's gonna get me a new one. Hopefully before Christmas day !!! Nightmare

Just be thankful you have a good boiler and a good engineer. Hang on to the Classic - not much to go wrong on them.

Hope you have a warm Xmas!

Sponsored Links
The OP must have the Fastest Service Engineer in the world
He Called him, and within 1 - 1/4 hr he had attended AND diagnosed a faulty Fan!!!

Bl***y hell I can't get to my customers that quick at the moment
or do I smell a Rat???? :confused:

The OP must have the Fastest Service Engineer in the world
He Called him, and within 1 - 1/4 hr he had attended AND diagnosed a faulty Fan!!!

Bl***y hell I can't get to my customers that quick at the moment
or do I smell a Rat???? :confused:

Lol. I was thinking wind up before the end of page one, and was going to look at his other posts. When I turned to pg 2 and saw the aboved it, it confirmed it. IMHO.

As for Mike, he's started early on the xmas Port. :)

No wined up here . .. i facebooked a general message for help and a random woman replied and said her boiler engineer hubby was in the area . 15 mins later he appeared at my door. .. . .. its untrue what folks say these days.... people are still nice.. . .. i was very grateful.. . .

he tried to turn the fan with a screwdriver :?: :?: :?: :?:

are you sure you aren't talking about the pump ?

What i meant was, ( don't take it it seriously) whenever you search on google for some information or advice on some heating or boiler issues, it nearly always directs you to articles discussed or already discussed on DIYnot forums, so if your search did not yield satisfactory answer to your problem, then try google again and hope this time it would direct you to a different forums where you (in this case him) may get a proper answer to his question.

his question was......can someone explain him how a CH works, so for most people google nearly always have an article or an answer, he didn't get his on here so may be if he tried a different forums or other articles on how a CH works, so in other words google should show other forums where these things are explained or discussed, and if he is sent back here, where he did not get his answer, then report google for failure as a joke!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back