whose a clever apprentice...not

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
not a diy disaster,but bad enough.i had to wire up a fitters compound,with 240volt double sockets,415v sockets,110v sockets,and some flourescents on brackets to stick out over the workbenches.If any of you have worked in a steelworks the fitters are great lads ,but the best p.........s in the world.I had the micky taken out of me as soon as i was in the compound.So all conduit and trunking up, brackets fitted etc.Right i"ll show them.They all went in to their cabin for lunch break,i pulled all cables in ,in one go through the trunking,dropped them where they had to go.Sweat blinding me be now.Stood back to admire,hard work ,thinking just take it easy for rest of afternoon,feeding short conduit drops etc,when all fitters came and stood behind me.They applauded and cheered...wait for it................id only pulled they whole frigging loom through one rung of the ladder id used to fit the trunking,the shame of it.And do you think they ever let me forget.....B******S

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back