whose roof is it anyway?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A316 Mortlake Road

One of a number of houses where the neighbour seems to own the roof? not something I can recall seeing before.

Sponsored Links
It`s a row of Council Houses - so it matters not who owns what ;)

Sponsored Links
The white house owns the bit above the white stuff and divides at the dividing wall between the houses. If the roof had all been the same colour no-one would have noticed.

Just had another look and it seems that (as the windows are the same) that the brown house owns the window above the white houses door.

So I dunno. :confused:

Looks like a flying freehold so owned by the house on the right.
Only because the window is the same as on the right.

It`s a row of Council Houses - so it matters not who owns what ;)

Believe it or not, whilst not the most attractive dwellings (and on a busy road), they seem to be worth in excess of £400,000

The white house owns the bit above the white stuff and divides at the dividing wall between the houses. If the roof had all been the same colour no-one would have noticed.

Just had another look and it seems that (as the windows are the same) that the brown house owns the window above the white houses door.

So I dunno. :confused:

Well-done, I hadn't noticed the windows

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back