WHY ARE SOME ENGINEERS SO FAR UP THEIR OWN A**E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it just me or are all the enginners on her getting a little too big for their steel toe caps?

I can understand that people have differing opinions on things but with regards to regulations all the info is pretty much standard.

Other opinions as to boiler faults are down to personal interpretation and all ideas have some form of validitity.

I'm just asking one question.

Why be pedantic pr*cks when you can learn off everyone that is on here?

Sponsored Links
Was there some one in particular?

There are some very knowledgeable people on here and perhaps can be misconstrued as arrogant.

remove debate+remove learning and a slide into neo-facist or communist state.

I personally have learnt soo much from these forums.
You just have to pick out what you want to read i guess.

ok,there are some excellent advisers here like agile,dan hailsham and seco services.
they are really interested in their profession and do not get paid for their help here.
some professional engineers like to rant and rave,in my humble opinion not very professional but boys will be boys.
i would like to thank the above (top) for their comments,decent guys who are interested in helping out.
if only this forurm was available 20 years ago,it would have saved me tons of cash.
keep up the excellent replies agile,dan and seco.

Sponsored Links
ok,there are some excellent advisers here like agile,dan hailsham and seco services.
they are really interested in their profession and do not get paid for their help here.
some professional engineers like to rant and rave,in my humble opinion not very professional but boys will be boys.
i would like to thank the above (top) for their comments,decent guys who are interested in helping out.
if only this forurm was available 20 years ago,it would have saved me tons of cash.
keep up the excellent replies agile,dan and seco.

I would like to add Softus to the list :LOL: Cheers Softus :LOL:

i'd like to take agile off the list.

images

jonjb";p="1143266 said:
Is it just me or are all the enginners on her getting a little too big for their steel toe caps?

Whats an enginner? and what exactly are they doing on her? how many at once?
Have i missed something?
Who is she?
To big for steel toe caps, must have squashed toes!
:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back