Why are the English

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why are the English making such a big deal that the Scots are not supporting England during the world cup?

As most other countries around the world do not want England to win the world cup.

Scott

Sponsored Links
Are they? I never expected that they would.

scott1968 said:
Why are the English making such a big deal that the Scots are not supporting England during the world cup?

As most other countries around the world do not want England to win the world cup.

Scott
I'm English and am not interested in anything Scotland has to say about England. The only thing we have in common is a shared border.

BE HAPPY

The Scots would support al queada rather than England if they had a football team

Sponsored Links
I agree with JohnD - I don't think any English are that bothered by Scotland's lack of support, are they. Its pretty much what we've come to expect over the years and its gone largely unremarked upon. Maybe The Scotsman is trying to make out its a big thing, but it isn't.

Turn off the enormous tax subsidies that we give them, and they'll soon start showing some gratitude for what we've done for them..... ;)

scott1968 said:

Scott

It's called gratitude for supporting you lot ... financially.

Frankly all the other poster are right, we English don't actually give a fig about what the scots do, say or think.

I think we start out quite positive, but eventually get worn down by the constant hostility.

I believe that parasitic blood-sucking fleas have been scientifically prove to often get jealous of the pedigree hounds they gorge themselves and get fat upon.

(he's got to bite eventually......)

Now you're just encouraging him in his belief that the English are anti-Scot.

Must go now, my neeps are boiling over.

Oh I'm sure he knows it all just banter, said with love......

No need to get his sporran in a twist ;)

johnny_t said:
I agree with JohnD - I don't think any English are that bothered by Scotland's lack of support, are they. Its pretty much what we've come to expect over the years and its gone largely unremarked upon. Maybe The Scotsman is trying to make out its a big thing, but it isn't.

Turn off the enormous tax subsidies that we give them, and they'll soon start showing some gratitude for what we've done for them..... ;)
Very well put. When the oil revenue runs out they will be banging on our door very loudly. ;)

johnny_t said:
I believe that parasitic blood-sucking fleas have been scientifically prove to often get jealous of the pedigree hounds they gorge themselves and get fat upon.

just a little bit strong that one. most of this is just a gentle wind up not all out war. That comes latter

england.gif
UpYerKilt.jpg

williams89 said:
johnny_t said:

just a little bit strong that one. most of this is just a gentle wind up not all out war. That comes latter

Oh OK - I'll take that one back then - Don't want to cause any upset......

Does Scotland have a national football team? I know they toss the caber and hunt haggis and borrow money and such things but what of football do they do that? I will leave the copper wire joke out.

BE HAPPY

Sponsored Links
Back