why is loss of freedom of movement in eu seen as a big deal

Read it again

Currently as it stands EU citizens should have FOM. After 3 months they should decide whether they want to remain or go back. We still have control over who enters from the EU as well non EU.

So settlement can be temporary or permanent but in either case it is managed by the government. Once someone decides to settle permanently then they have to show commitment which if they are employed and paying taxes like the vast majority are then it should be a procedural issue.

But our incompetent government has only done one thing well, confuse the public on who should be to blame for this state of affairs.

Sponsored Links
But our incompetent government has only done one thing well, confuse the public on who should be to blame for this state of affairs.
I'll add to that the deliberate lies told by the leave campaign!

Sponsored Links
Ok Illl make it simple for you to answer.
If you where Prime Minister. Would you allow migration easy as its been to allow Migrants to settle in the Uk. Or would you have a limit?

Ask yourself what would happen after a limit had been reached.

Do you want to limit the number of British people leaving?

Why not limit the number of Londoners and Northerners moving to Devon and pushing up house prices?

Ok Illl make it simple for you to answer.
If you where Prime Minister. Would you allow migration easy as its been to allow Migrants to settle in the Uk. Or would you have a limit?

You approach is very strange.

What do you think are the terms of the EU's "Freedom of Movement" policy?

Ask yourself what would happen after a limit had been reached.

Do you want to limit the number of British people leaving?

Why not limit the number of Londoners and Northerners moving to Devon and pushing up house prices?

Any body is free to leave this country, its down to the country or their choice outside the EU.

You have not answered again.

You approach is very strange.

What do you think are the terms of the EU's "Freedom of Movement" policy?

You do know how this works don't you? I ask a Question and you answer or swerve it

Rather than 'conjecture', here are some of the 'real world' consequences of the end of freedom of movement.
(I declare an interest due to having been married to a 'European' for many years, and have researched this in depth)

I appreciated your level-headed explanation up to this point:

Leavers want to deny that right to those who come after them!

It isn't clear in what way your fictitious 'leave' voter directly decided this. It wasn't on the voting slip. I remember because I read it a couple of times before placing my cross.

Lets stop when we have enough.(y)

Your the PM. Stop when we have enough.

Not put a hold on it to sort out our housing shortage first or that we have enough beds in our hospitals. Or that class numbers are manageable.
Or that we have roads that are in a condition that can deal with the extra cars more migrants will drive.

Or we could control immigration so that we bring in the right skilled people who are better if not equal to what we have already.

That’s what any sensible PM would do.

Sponsored Links
Back