why is loss of freedom of movement in eu seen as a big deal

Why are all the remoaners sitting around here moaning? They still have a whole year if they want to move to their beloved Europe. Don't know why the remoaners are complaining about future generations being denied study and job opportunities in EU. If large numbers aren't coming here, there will be far more opportunities for them here. Who knows. They may even be able to afford somewhere to live here, which is becoming increasingly difficult for ordinary young people in The UK.

Sponsored Links
Isn't that what we are doing regards Europeans in any case? EU migrants are net/positive contributors.

We have a building industry that thinks dealing with a skill shortage is chucking Eastern Europe at.

We patch up our roads then patch them up again then again then again

Why are we not hiring top engineers from Germany who know how to build Roads or decent homes and educate us why they are here.

Because those up the top would be out of a job so they would rather put a plaster on it.

Control

You do know how this works don't you? I ask a Question ....

you ask a question which bears no relation to reality, and we try to find out what's going on in your head.

No success yet.

Perhaps because you don't know yourself.

And you resent being asked to clarify.

Why are all the remoaners sitting around here moaning? They still have a whole year if they want to move to their beloved Europe. Don't know why the remoaners are complaining about future generations being denied study and job opportunities in EU. If large numbers aren't coming here, there will be far more opportunities for them here. Who knows. They may even be able to afford somewhere to live here, which is becoming increasingly difficult for ordinary young people in The UK.

Cue Dads army music.......:whistle:

Sponsored Links
you ask a question which bears no relation to reality, and we try to find out what's going on in your head.

No success yet.

Perhaps because you don't know yourself.

And you resent being asked to clarify.

You know what I was asking. But when you don’t have an answer or even you do have an answer! It’s deluded and you know it’s deluded.

You have not answered again.
Yes I did, keep up.

In answer to "Should anyone from the EU be able to come and settle in the UK as and when they please?"

I said "NO. I would like things to stay as they are now."

AND YOU GAVE ME A "LIKE" FOR IT.

You know what I was asking.

your original question seemed to be based on a false assumption.

your revised question doesn't make sense.

If you look back a bit you will find I answered it.

Yes I did, keep up.

In answer to "Should anyone from the EU be able to come and settle in the UK as and when they please?"

I said "NO. I would like things to stay as they are now."

AND YOU GAVE ME A "LIKE" FOR IT.

I beg your pardon.

Just see what I said yo Nossle and adapt to answer you.

I beg your pardon too

Just see what I said yo Nossle and adapt to answer you.

Your the PM. Stop when we have enough.

Not put a hold on it to sort out our housing shortage first or that we have enough beds in our hospitals. Or that class numbers are manageable.
Or that we have roads that are in a condition that can deal with the extra cars more migrants will drive.

Or we could control immigration so that we bring in the right skilled people who are better if not equal to what we have already.

That’s what any sensible PM would do.

The problem with this is that you are implying the immigrants are at fault for the bed shortages or the class sizes. The government used immigration to increase the GDP and then cut the services. They relied on immigrants to grow the economy and then pulled the rug under everyone.

Like I said a simple Yes or no.

But you all have to go about the houses.

Like the big Remoaners.
Wear us Tree changers down and we will give in.

We have a building industry that thinks dealing with a skill shortage is chucking Eastern Europe at.

We patch up our roads then patch them up again then again then again

Why are we not hiring top engineers from Germany who know how to build Roads or decent homes and educate us why they are here.

Because those up the top would be out of a job so they would rather put a plaster on it.

Control

I haven't worked in the Roadbuilding business, but I'm pretty sure that the UK has competent engineers who know how to design and build good roads. Some of them may even have given up here and gone to work in Germany (with free movement they can do that, you see).

All they need is somebody willing to commission the work and pay for it.

Like I said a simple Yes or no.

But you all have to go about the houses.

Like the big Remoaners.
Wear us Tree changers down and we will give in.

I have answered your question the way it should be asked as what you are asking makes little sense.

The problem with this is that you are implying the immigrants are at fault for the bed shortages or the class sizes. The government used immigration to increase the GDP and then cut the services. They relied on immigrants to grow the economy and then pulled the rug under everyone.

You can go through all my posts I have never once blamed immigrants. I blame our governments immigration policy and lack of control of big business exploiting the situation and the foreign workers.

Sponsored Links
Back