Why is Obama black?

I bet the secret service are bobbing themselves at having to protect this one.
There are so many yokel nutters with guns over there that I'm sure its going to be a regular pastime, offing obama :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
They say he was in a bullet proof glass case for that acceptance speech last night. Did anyone notice?

If he's going to be shot the best time is while he is President Elect so that he will never be sworn in and never become the 44th president.

From now until the 20th January he will be kekking himself I'm sure............ and probably for his whole tenure :(

Shame really, but there are still plenty of racists in the American south. My brother has experienced plenty of racism over there. :cry:

there is no reason to suspect that a white president would be any less at risk than a black one, in the good ole U.S of A.

tight security will be maintained for all presidents.

I admire your unbiased comment, noseall, but I'm afraid you could be slightly wrong about the level of risk to Obama.

The reality is that he is half white and half black!
no he isn't

This alien is
gorshin_star_trek.jpg

this is from star trek

Obama is not black, he's a democrat - in a political sense - which is what this is all about isn't it?

I think too many voters have voted for Obama because he's black and not because he's a democrat... they ain't gonna get black politics.... they gonna get democratic politics...... aren't they?

Sponsored Links
Back