Why is there such a big difference in answers!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Two post.

Should i leave talk talk?? all helpful sincere answers.

How do i clean the carp & siht off the top of the kitchen units?? i think there was one sincere answer.

I thought why the discrepancy, you gotta be careful what you ask around here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
I thought why the discrepancy

May be partially to do with interest and empathy. I think most, if not all, on here will have broadband, so a are interested, and some/most have experience with poor providers.

For the other question, without sounding too sexist ;), it's probably more of a question for a different demographic, so there will be more who are not interested in the topic itself and therefore are more likely to reply with a humorous answer.

Differing view points - which does not mean any particular view is either right or wrong.

You could ask who are the safest lorry drivers in Europe somebody may says the Brits, somebody else may disagree after the guilty verdict was given to a lorry driver today for killing to chaps on the M6 - who is right, who is wrong, it is down to individual view points.

Sponsored Links
Back