Speed Limits

But you don't seem able to tell me just how much these 'cash cows' actually contribute to the coffers. Why is that?
Because I have a reasonable expectation that you are capable of looking it up in the same way the rest of us do and have no desire to spend my time fulfilling your stupid whims.

You're quick to look up some stupid fact about oil or immigration, try using your search engine for something more useful.

MW

Sponsored Links
But you don't seem able to tell me just how much these 'cash cows' actually contribute to the coffers. Why is that?
Because I have a reasonable expectation that you are capable of looking it up in the same way the rest of us do and have no desire to spend my time fulfilling your stupid whims.

You're quick to look up some stupid fact about oil or immigration, try using your search engine for something more useful.

MW

I have looked and can find no information about them being 'cash cows' as you have wrongly claimed. It's you that is making the absurd claim so prove it.

Gwon, put up or shut up.

In other words you cannot produce any proof. Therefore whatever you say on the subject is meaningless and without foundation.

Sponsored Links
Whatever you say on any subject is meaningless and without foundation so I'll defer to your better judgement in this case.

MW

Indeed ... Please be more careful next time, you're far too reckless in my opinion :LOL:

Take your hands off the keyboard and BACK AWAY! :evil:

Sh*t! It's the conveyor belt police! Quick, hide that scale model of a runway...

What model of a runway?

That one, in front of the miniature 747.......

If an empty 747, the crew having ejected, crashed in a forest, and nobody was there, would it make any noise?

Sponsored Links
Back