Why no sticky on Decking?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been around the site for a short while and seen the amount of people asking about decking....

Just wondering why there isnt a nice sticky on the Topic answering all the FAQ??

Whats for the "use search function" brigade:cool:

Sponsored Links
a sticky needs to be put together by someone. Ive been intending to do it for a while with pics etc, but its my busy time of year and i just dont have the time to do it at the moment. Many of the questions that are asked time and time again have been answered in very great detail, but many posters cant be bothered to even look down the first page let alopne do a search. Its just easier to ask the question and assume it will be automatically answered by someone.

Yeah I understand about somebody having to put it together :) Just find it kinda odd that such a popular thing to do, isnt covered by a HOW TO or anything official on here.

I was going to say originally, for you to put one together! but then thought...nah thats a bit cheeky :LOL:

Sponsored Links
i fully intend to, plenty of pics and all that, and i intend to do one for paving as well. Might have to wait till autumn or winter though!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back