Why Vote BNP.

Where do the white working class go from here then?

Try joining the National Black Police Association because they must be operating illegally by being racist (is anti-white, being racist?)
Now that's a very good point Dave. ;)
I think the reason it isn't illegal to discriminate against people who are white is because White isn't a colour it is a tone(well that is what i was taught at school) and the law as it stands says that it is illegal to discriminate on the grounds of colour,

Sponsored Links
Lets face up to the truth here lads and lasses. Whoever get's in at the next general election is on a loser. If Labour get re-elected we will moan about the recession and blame Gordy, Tony. Alastair and Mandy for everything that's wrong with this country.
If the Conservatives get in,,, Within a week we'll have forgotten about the last 13 yrs under a Labour Govt and will blame David Cameron for the recession and everything else...
Now then, and here's the rub, If by some amazing coincidence the BNP became the party in power... Within a week we'd be blaming Nick Griffin for the recession and everything. I think he'd even be blamed for the amount of immigrants in our country....
As I say,, whoever gets in ,, just can't win. ;)

Because I do shift work sometimes on the odd occasion I have watched PMQ's and today they were like a baying mob with sqeaker Bercow threatening to suspend the house (if only) I reckon it should be shown on the main news channels at tea time just to show what we pay for.After this showing maybe the likes of the BNP or UKIP may have a chance of a seat or two.In answer to the op Griiffin is just showing by his double standards that he his more than suited to the house of common as muck.

Sponsored Links
Back