insects

insurance claims

in the plumbing forum

but somebody posts a question about plumbers

AND IT GETS LOCKED

I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH WAITING FOR AN ANSWER :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There's this fella, comes in our local, has been for years, and he's always moaning, "It's too noisy, it takes ages to get served in here, the ale's not stored right, all the decent folk drink elsewhere, it's gone to the dogs this place, not like the old days, yadda, yadda, yadda...whinge, whinge, whinge". Yet he still goes in there and supps every night.

Why doesn't he go and drink elsewhere, we can't work it out? It's not like there's no where else to drink. I mean if you had an unpleasant experience would you keep go back? Shirley you would just move on, very strange - nowt queeer as folk.

There's this fella, comes in our local, has been for years, and he's always moaning, "It's too noisy, it takes ages to get served in here, the ale's not stored right, all the decent folk drink elsewhere, it's gone to the dogs this place, not like the old days, yadda, yadda, yadda...whinge, whinge, whinge". Yet he still goes in there and supps every night.

Why doesn't he go and drink elsewhere, we can't work it out? It's not like there's no where else to drink. I mean if you had an unpleasant experience would you keep go back? Shirley you would just move on, very strange - nowt queeer as folk.

just chucking a few ideas around... but maybe it was this guy's "local"? maybe he'd always drunk there? maybe his 'ald fella had always drunk there? and maybe a group of complete @ss 'oles started frequenting the bar spoiling for a fight every time they were in there? Would you just up and leave? dunno, just a set of random thoughts ;)

just chucking a few ideas around... but maybe it was this guy's "local"? maybe he'd always drunk there? maybe his 'ald fella had always drunk there? and maybe a group of complete @ss 'oles started frequenting the bar spoiling for a fight every time they were in there? Would you just up and leave? dunno, just a set of random thoughts ;)

if no one complained, nothing would happen.........

if all the knowledgeable & helpfull people moved on, this'd just be another troll infested pointless board, and there are enough of those around.

why is it acceptable to post questions about
building regs
insects
insurance claims
in the plumbing forum
but somebody posts a question about plumbers
AND IT GETS LOCKED
I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH WAITING FOR AN ANSWER :rolleyes:

In that case why don't you Alert the Admin & Mod about your complaint instead of just posting on here?

If you have already done it. Ok then you've tried everything.

Sponsored Links
Back