WIGGO!

If any of the UK bids for the 2016 race are successful, I just hope they won't undertake me at a set of traffic lights when I'm first in the queue with the left hand indicator flashing on my car. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
If any of the UK bids for the 2016 race are successful, I just hope they won't undertake me at a set of traffic lights when I'm first in the queue with the left hand indicator flashing on my car. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Why?
They're quicker than you. :mrgreen:

Roll on the olympics, Sir Chris bearing the flag, although i think Le Toure has more street cred than a gold medal.

Sponsored Links
Probably on drugs

lol considering he would have been randomly tested throughout the year its odds on that he would have been far cleaner than you have ever been or even are now.

:rolleyes:

Never taken steroids.

The drug taking in cycling is far less obvious than you think. The days of stuffing with steroids or anphetamines stopped a long time ago , the list of banned substances in cycling goes far further than you think and even includes caffiene and over the counter non prescription medicines you would even give to your four year old child.
Frank Schleck was arrested for taking a diuretic - basicaly something to make him pee more often so he did not retain water. That would help keep his weight down for the hills.
You would not even think twice of buying it in your local chemist but for cycling every substance is basically banned.

I'd think more than twice - who wants to pee more often? :confused:

The most stupid drug ban of all was 12yrs ago in World Super Bike when Nori Haga was done for taking Ephedrine, now i could drink a bucket full of the stuff but there's no way i'll ever ride a bike like him, nobody can ride a bike like him, he was robbed of the title in 2000.

The most stupid drug ban of all was 12yrs ago in World Super Bike when Nori Haga was done for taking Ephedrine, now i could drink a bucket full of the stuff but there's no way i'll ever ride a bike like him, nobody can ride a bike like him, he was robbed of the title in 2000.
Ephedrine lol as a fifteen yr old cyclist with pro racing aspirations I took some epherdrine once for training. I was pretty fit but even so a 15 mile journey was polished off in 30 minutes . . . However the usage was shorlived as I was frightened to death with the random heart palpitations that occured any time of day or night. It was within a cough medicine from over the counter which instead of the odd spoonful I drank half a bottle at a time... I packed it in straightaway and went on to continue training and racing 'clean' with some success until a bad back injury.

Sponsored Links
Back