Will flow rate give an indication of minimum pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah so you never filled party balloons with water, must have had a boring childhood, we used to fill them up with water from a tap and smash in face of anyone came in sight and run off giggling, please don't laugh out mad and kill yourself!
hang on hang on ,who the fook said i was laughing at you anyway , i was laughing at what dan said because i know what he thinks of you . so who is fooking jumping to conclusions now ???? ?? ,if i was talking about you i would have no qualms of stating you comment in my quote . don't place your insecurities onto me when other people think your talking shyte , have i said anything to that effect ????? ????????????????????????

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Oh I got you now, my apologies since he deserves to be on my dumbs list, and I don't see his posts due to dumb filter on, the egocentric can stick his head up his arse i couldn't care less. he loves self praise and defame others like me behind my back. Oh did you know there isn't another engineer like him the knowledge he possesses, he thinks he is fookin rocket scientist.

I hope this clarifies the misunderstanding so my unreserved apologies to you for laughing out mad. Join the club.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No what pishes me off are scum bag slum landlords that think a cat is worth more than a child and post nonsensical ramblings about how they can cheat the odds in a lottery.

Your opinions on me, boiler repairs and water balloons I could give not a shyte. :p(y)

So you know the type of person we're dealing with here....

if someone's child and my cat were both drowning, then naturally I will jump in to rescue whoever is reachable first.

I use the first come first serve system, save the one that comes my way first.

if there was a cat and a child I had to save, I will save only that whom I love the most, if the child is mine and the cat is yours, I will save my child first, your cat will be least important to me.

So in another scenario, its your child and my cat, whom I love above my own self, I will naturally and instinctively save my cat first,

A first grade klunt of the highest order I think you'll agree.

So you know the type of person we're dealing with here....

if someone's child and my cat were both drowning, then naturally I will jump in to rescue whoever is reachable first.

I use the first come first serve system, save the one that comes my way first.

if there was a cat and a child I had to save, I will save only that whom I love the most, if the child is mine and the cat is yours, I will save my child first, your cat will be least important to me.

So in another scenario, its your child and my cat, whom I love above my own self, I will naturally and instinctively save my cat first,

A first grade klunt of the highest order I think you'll agree.

You can be the biggest ass hole all your life, you will never change, I value my cat's life naturally, get it now so fooking shut up and look after your own child and don't let him get drowned so that I or anyone else won't have the need to save your child, but still if I saw your child I would naturally and instinctively dive in to save even your child, though its your responsibility for your own child and mine for my cat. Get that in your fooking thick head for once.

Remember those fooking parents who allowed their child to slip through and he fell in a zoo and they had to unfortunately kill that Gorilla, so sad, if it were any true fooking loving parents they would have jumped in straight after their child to save or rescue their child, but fook did they, they stood back, allowed the gorilla to possibly become a threat to him, if it was my child I would have no hesitation but dived in after my child to divert gorilla's attention away from the child, instead the game keeper had to take the most unfortunate action and shot dead the poor Gorilla who did not even ask for that situation. These are parents for you.

A fooking banana would have saved both.

Last edited:
WTF :LOL: what have i started , mike that is pretty shocking TBH , doesn't matter who's child is drowning you should instinctively save the child first , pretty dam bad example to use. i guess you don't have kids but seriously

As for your comments about scum bag slum landlord, naturally no other landlord can let a house for free for two years to someone stranger, and no over crowding just a couple, with one child, but because they were real poor and had no job I housed them for free, no rent charged, I even paid full council tax and utility bills, I am renting a 2 bed flat for £800.00 a month when the going rate is £1200 pcm, and had never had a complaint from my tenants, when I do go for an inspection visit, they don't let me go without me joining with them on their dinner table, that speaks for myself, you need not tarnish all landlords with a same brush.

WTF :LOL: what have i started , mike that is pretty shocking TBH , doesn't matter who's child is drowning you should instinctively save the child first , pretty dam bad example to use. i guess you don't have kids but seriously
Well you are clever bloke, and you know how one would react naturally of course any child who was in distress of any kind, I would not think twice and jump in to rescue first then go for the other after, no matter what, and whose and what colour or religion, or no religion, but dan deliberately presented scenario where IF I had to make a choice between my cat and his Son, he is the one who is absolutely sick in his head to even contemplate this scenario, and me being fair I said who ever comes my way first I would rescue, if a drowning cat came my way first I would pick the cat up and throw it out of the water, but if a child came first I would grab hold of him or her and hopefully swim him or her to shore then go back in again for the cat, you can throw a cat but you can't throw a child, a cat will be fine if you throw as they always land on all four, a child cannot do that and you would need to be gentle, and even give that child CPR if he is taken in any water.

So dan is the one who asked me stupid question and he got an equally stupid answer and this ****ebag brings those old points back to use against me. He is a dirty fookin rat and a prick. Now you know it all who he is, a dirty fookin rat.

Last edited:
he is the one who is absolutely sick in his head to even contemplate this scenario, and me being fair I said who ever comes my way first I would rescue, if a drowning cat came my way first I would pick the cat up and throw it out of the water

Being a parent fills you with all sorts of horrible what ifs. Not having one's own children means you have no idea what it is like to worry in that way. My little dude was allowed up the park on his own this spring and you can taste the anxiety.

Knowing there is a deep pond in that Park and knowing what children are like..... Well. There's no point trying to explain to such as you. Is an exercise in futility due to your horrid nature. Have you tried to throw anything of significant mass while treading water? You'll get a cat feck all useful distance. In that time you spent tossing the pussy, you could have saved the poor child the risk of brain damage and punctured lungs

It wasn't a stupid answer it was your honest answer. It wasn't a stupid question because it is a very real thought of every person who has a child and has to one day let them go off on their own.

If worry about a human is being a dirty rat, then so be it. I'm cool with that.

Like I said, you're filth.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back