Will For King?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Wrong. You got him. I'm off to France again later in month house hunting. Enjoy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whereabouts?

A mate of mine bought a house 30 mins drive inland from La Rochelle in the Charente-Maritime region, he found it has a consistent micro climate with sunshine more like the South.

I love Brittany, especially the area around Malestroit, but the weather is just like the U.K….rainy.

Whereabouts?

A mate of mine bought a house 30 mins drive inland from La Rochelle in the Charente-Maritime region, he found it has a consistent micro climate with sunshine more like the South.

I love Brittany, especially the area around Malestroit, but the weather is just like the U.K….rainy.

I didn't want to do the obvious Brit expat thing and buy in Dordogneshire, but with lots of houses with a bit of land at very good prices it was hard to ignore. Concentrated on area south of Bergerac. Went a bit further south as well into Lot Et Garonne. Prefer to keep as far south as possible for milder weather. Also had a look in Limousin.

Brittany is very nice and very convenient for travel. However it does get a bit colder there being not quite so far from UK.

I've always had a soft spot for Charles.

Don't like William but don't know why. I sometimes feel sorry for Kate, especially when I hear her speak and realise how she has changed her voice so she actually sounds more royal than the Royals. But she genuinely seems really happy.

I didn't want to do the obvious Brit expat thing and buy in Dordogneshire, but with lots of houses with a bit of land at very good prices it was hard to ignore. Concentrated on area south of Bergerac. Went a bit further south as well into Lot Et Garonne. Prefer to keep as far south as possible for milder weather. Also had a look in Limousin.

Brittany is very nice and very convenient for travel. However it does get a bit colder there being not quite so far from UK.

What are homes going for around there? I may want a winter bolthole.

Sponsored Links
Back